Stupidity at its best

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Jul 10, 2012.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

People that don't know anything about guns should try to avoid making YouTube
    videos on guns.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhuSZd0-6b4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

Lmao... Oh AR's are alright yeah. I'd rather have an m4... This brings to mind my friend george carlin. " takes about 8 seconds and then you go aha. Your full 0f sh$t"

3. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Thats the problem with youtube, anybody can post videos regardless if you know anything about the topic.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

5. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

I just wasted seven minutes of my life. Just like a car wreck you can't look away.

6. W. C. Quantrill

W. C. Quantrill New Member

Most Youtubes are made by those with absolutely no experience or knowledge who get their hands on something for the first time.

7. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

That's true. I got 1/2 way through it and said F this. As soon as I exited it I read the comments then watched the rest.

8. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Can't take anymore at 45 seconds into it.

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Where do I begin? Let's start with the topic. AR-15 vs Taurus handgun vs Hi-Point carbine. WTF? How exactly do you compare a rifle to a handgun and an oversized handgun with a stock?

He prefers an M4 to an AR-15? :confused: Other than the ability to go full auto, there is not much of a difference if any. A lot of ARs are actually better quality guns than the military issue M4s.

That's as far as I got before my BS meter went haywire.

10. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

BIG DIFFERENCE. One has a M and a 4 and the other has AR and 15 that's twice the fun cause it's got two letters and a number :D

11. mrfox556

mrfox556 New Member

I made it about 45 seconds. That's what happens when every child in America gets a camera and the Internet from santy claus for xmas. "I'd rather have an m4" gimme a break little Timmy.

12. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Yeah i made it about 50 seconds, and all he could say about the accuracy of the AR was, "It was pretty accurate!" I mean come on tell us what ammo you used the range etc, we get nothing. Damn kids. I lost most of my interest when i saw "Kurrupt Kings", wft?

13. PHILatDCMFirearmsSC

PHILatDCMFirearmsSC New Member

(recoil)the kick on the handgun wasnt bad at all... and please stop calling magazines clips... drives me nuts

sad thing is some other poor sap with no firearm knowledge will go out and buy a hi point after watching this

maybe they should shoot each other

14. gollygee

gollygee New Member

The subject was kind of a clue, so I decided to read the other posts first. Thanks guys, ya saved me some wasted time. :)

15. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Lol your right about that. I was on the hi point forum this morning. A guy was at the range with his c9 and 9mm carbine. He said some guys was talking crap. He asked what he had. The guy said a bcm and a noveske ar15. These guys started saying how there hi point was probably better and they had never heard of bcm or noveske. I politley set them straight. Another guy said he was going to buy a DPMS for $600. And he heard DPMS is what army rangers, navy seals, marines, and other special forces use. Once agin I had to let them know.

16. Sourdough54

Sourdough54 New Member

You really shouldn't use a word like stupidity. They are IQ impaired. You don't want them to shoot each other by accident, that would give the gun grabbers more incentive for more laws, I think they should be put on an unlocked round room and tell them the exit is in the corner, let nature take it's course.

17. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Lol I got to remember that one.

18. levelcross

levelcross New Member

We have to have a license to drive, a license or permit to buy a gun, this is why we should need a license to breed. This would greatly raise the IQ of our Nation.

It is a shame that any ID10T (Idiot) can post a video and get someone looking for good advise or help all screwed up. These are the ones that need to be told to go play in the street, or take the safety devises off of power tools and let nature take it's course.:eek:

19. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Your post reminds me of the movie idiocracy. Lol

20. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Level- just consider it evolution in action. The aggregate IQ of the human race goes up just a smidgin.....