Stupid video game ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jpattersonnh, Jun 15, 2011.

1. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

I played Call of duty 2 on my boys Xbox, online. Joined a game 1/2 over and had a 10/2 ratio. 7 kill streak. It was kinda fun. I was using my little guys profile. These kids really suck! I better go back to Meteors.

2. knfxda

knfxda New Member

You played the wrong version. Can't imagine who'd still be playing COD2. There's been 5 COD titles since then.

Play COD: Black Ops and then get back to me. :D

3. jpattersonnh

We bought that when it came out. New Tuber heaven. Disk was bad and crapped out after 3 weeks. Treyarch wants $20.00 to replace it. Hmmm, no. Send me your gamer tag, We can FTU together.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

COD 2 is still their most solid game.

MW the original would have to be second....black ops is sh!t and MW3 is comin this november <3

5. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I hate Black Ops. Enough so that I'm considering not buying MW3 and moving on with my life. It was just so disappointing... :mad:

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

You need to step up to MW2 or Balck Ops. Hell, why not give Battlefield 2 a run or Gears of War 2? :cool: Playing the old versions is like picking on special ed kids - not cool man :p

DogLR308 :D

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I played COD 2 online and got SPANKED. I feel bad now.

I am a freekin stud on black ops (Combat training)

That said I can't wait for Battelfield 3 to come out. That game looks SICK from the videos.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Pick up Battlefield 2 first and give it a run. The campaign is excellent, as good if not better than anything Activision or Treyarch have put out. But your right about BF 3, absolutely incredible and most likely I'll be swithcing over and ditching Activision and Treyarch for good. Not to mention Gears of War 3 will be out this fall. I mean who has time for all this gaming? :rolleyes:

9. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

NOOOOO!!!! the two are made by different companies! COD 1 and 2 were made by activision and were a big hit. 3 was made by treyarch and was a flop. MW by activision..big success...world at war by treyarch...crappy game....MW2...activision...big hit...black ops by treyarch...sucked hard!!!

MW3 BY ACTIVISION WILL BE GREAT!!!

10. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

Activision, did not make mw1 or mw2. They simply print the discs. Infinity ward made mw1 and mw2. mw2 was a gigantic steamy pile of donkey ****. W@w was pretty good imo, but the general consensus is that the last "good" cod was mw1, and I agree completely. I loooved cod1 when it was new way back in the day.

11. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I enjoyed MW2 a lot, but I'd rather buy into BF3 than roll the dice again on COD. My level of disappointment in Black Ops can not be represented with words, but can be seen and heard by the only broken controllers and loud 4, 5, and 6 letter words that I am constantly screaming at the TV. the only game I have ever done that to, is Black Ops.

12. Fatso

Fatso New Member

COD1 and COD2 are favorite shooters. much better than the newer titles.

13. jpattersonnh

I really like modern warfare 2. Black ops was fun as you could kill new tubers wholesale, but MW2 has much better players. I question the capabilities of the weapons though. I use the AK47 and snipe w/ a red dot, but an ACR w/ an ACOG takes a mag to kill at distance????????

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Black Ops Stud

I am running combat training

Reg difficulty

I use the commando rifle with a suppressor and red dot.

I can rack up 32 kills and 5 deaths on Firing range.

I really only play three maps maybe 4.
    Firing range
    Havanna
    Nuketown
    Summit.

I don't like the large maps too much time running around and not enough time Killing people.

I can rack up 40+ kills with the setting on recruit I do that just to make myself feel better.

15. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Sorry...my choice was between activision and infinity ward and i wasnt sure so I guessed....

But what are your qualms with MW2?

all my friends complained about the air support and the occasional exploitable glitch....but if you are decent at the game its no worry

16. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

noobtubes, knifemonkeys, noobtubes, famas, noobtubes, and noobtubes.

17. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

you poor poor man, I used my Xbox for target practice after I got my PS3. I know a lot of guys will argue about this. Some guy made soft ware for the PS3 that you can download PS3 games for free off the net and play them on the PS3 you can also take a game and burn it to the system and play it off the hard drive. One of my friends use to rent games for 3 dollars a pop and then burn them to his system so he basicly only paid $3 for a 20+ dollar game.

Which is really no different then people downloading free music off of say limewire.

18. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Ok so you are getting better, that's good. Now here's a few tips,

1. Up the number of enemy combatants (remember you can have 9 enemy against only you ;) )
    2. Ditch Warlord and the red dot, run the Commando with iron sights and silencer, use Sleight of Hand or Steady Aim (you'll get used to the irons and can thank me later :D ) Another option is to run extended mags, allows you to engage longer and a quicker 1st reload.
    3. Once you start racking up a 5:1 KDR or more up the difficulty setting and drop the # of enemy combatants and start again.

Make no mistake, you will never be able to compete against 9 enemy on Veteran. Nobody can, it's like being the only fish in a barrel and the enemy are surrounding the barrel with battleships. :(

Now, lets talk about your zombie slaying training ... :cool:

19. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

there are actually some neat tricks that can be exploited to be able to beat 9 enemies on veteran. I went 300-23 once on nuketown against 9 veterans, it was a glorious discovery i made... I may even decide to enlighten some people at some point.. But the way you have to do it is not very fun... funny, but not very fun.

20. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Hacks and cheats and glitches are no way to go through life my friend. :mad: Fat, drunk and stupid maybe ... but not hacking, cheating and glitching ;)