Stupid is as stupid does..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Apr 17, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Every day , I wake about sunrise and look out to the back yard view..! Every week , same thing , over and over again..! I think I,m almost there and see the light ahead , but (one step forward , ten steps behind..! :eek:

One day , I,ll awake and maybe finally , I,ll have reached that light..! So stupid at times , but never give up..! One day though , I,ll win out over the (Stupid)..! Not today though , I see them and their (stupid) ways , yeap , stupid..!

Maybe one day , I,ll get all things in their proper place and the (stupid) will not return..! Every day , I start from square 7 and work up to square 1 , on and on , etc. ..!

Why are people so stupid..? Will they just quit al-ready cause I,m tired of the redundancy..! Today , I,ll do it again and maybe , just maybe , the stupid people will quit feeling this feeder up and I will be done..!

But then , what do I know..? Only one fat grey stupid , stupid squirrel to another..! :D:confused:

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

My brother, being able to wake up, and look out at the back yard is a gift in itself.

Change happens gradually and in increments. It is what it is. And as we say in Bomb Disposal- "Easy does it".

In the meantime, give my regards to the squirrel.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I would be the guy looking out that window with an ear to ear smile..! That squirrel is amazing and an un-stop-able force..! :D I have set up various obstacles and every time , he flips me the bird and to humor me , he by-passes each and every obstacle..! I can,t even slow him down..! :D

Oh yeah , he,s got a woman friend ,there are two of them..! :D Kool as hell..! I,ve never watched a squirrel so long and he,s earned my respect , totally..! :)

Me now , I,m feeling pretty good and taking long nightly walks , light and careful exorcize and the minor depression is only a side effect of some stupid pill I,m taking..! Even pick up my closest Allie , Mr.Katana..! :)
    PS: And I do mean (exorcize) holy water , Joo-Joo beads , yeap , cast them demons out ....! Hoo-Yaul.....!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  4. tri70

tri70 New Member

Seeing the sun rise gives a feeling of hope! Keep looking up, everyday is better!;)

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Even for squirrels

6. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

dango - sounds to me like your expiration date is a long way out. It's obvious that your tired of all the crap that goes with your oft-repaired back.

Find those things in your life that give you support and hope, dwell on them. Find that place where you are focused on things beyond your physical bounds, they exist, find them.

Keep on keepin' on. This too shall pass.

Attached Files:

7. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

not for squirrels - NIMB :D

8. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

For you Dango

All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

J.R.R. Tolkien

9. od green

od green New Member

Have you done a youtube search about the squirrel catapolt ( spelling prob ) super funny.

10. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

With thoughts like that, your getting there buddy.................