Stun gun Stickup Defeated

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Threetango, Feb 10, 2014.

1. freetobefree

freetobefree New Member

Lol in a time when firearm sales are sky rocketing and the amount of ccw holders are increasing so rapidly... what kindof an idiot does it take to try to commit a robbery with a stun gun?? Bravo to the home owner...

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Firearms Talk mobile app

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

That's what I call a fully rehabilitated goblin. Anytime a citizen promotes one of these scum to full time coffin jockey is a good day.

3. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

4. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, the late perp brought a stun gun to a gunfight.

5. billburns01

billburns01 New Member

I guess he got the point that one shouldn't bring a stun gun to a real gun fight. It never ceases to amaze me what people are capable of doing, and willing to do, as well. Who knows what would have happened if the man didn't defend himself with a firearm. I recently read a story of an 80 year old woman who was mugged at the bus stop. She purchased a handgun and carried with her. A year after she was mugged she was randomly attacked by some punks, but they quickly stopped when she brandished a firearm, and used it on one of them.

6. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Stun guns are pretty nasty but to threaten someone with one is on the dumb side. Hitting a senior with a stun would have a high probability of killing the senior since there is a good chance of heart trouble. That makes the stun gun a lethal weapon and a murder charge. If the senior survived it might be aggravated assault. Any senior confronted would absolutely be in fear of his or her life.

7. blackxpress

blackxpress Member

I just love stories with happy endings.

8. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Take note: This is South Carolina. It is known that most of the people in South Carolina have guns, and many have CWP and carry regularly.
    There are many murders in South Carolina, but mostly people killing family members over domestic disputes. But only a total idiot tries to do an armed robbery of a private citizen. Most of the robberies are of the few convenience stores where the clerks are forbidden to have guns, and banks where the tellers are required to just give up the candy and not resist.

9. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

What a stunning story.

10. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

Move from Illnois, which at the time had NO CCW, to Alabama. As soon as I got my Alabama driver's license, took $20 to the local county Sheriff's office. 20 minutes later, walked out with my CCW still hot from the laminating machine.