stun gun attacker gets shot

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by 7point62, Aug 26, 2013.

1. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Interesting. Not a word about charges for the others involved.

"Police asked for an attempted robbery warrant. The prosecutor authorized a lesser charge, illegal possession of a stun gun, a maximum two-year felony. A plea-bargain conference was scheduled for last Wednesday, but postponed until Sept. 4. The teen is free on bond."

Maximum two years. Unbelievable.
    I've been hit with a million volt taser. It'll ruin your day. This kid tried multiple times to hit the guy. He should be charged with attempted murder. The system is too soft on these little bastards. You can't even pick your kid up from school without having a gun on you.
    Good to hear the victim isn't being charged.

3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I'm just got finished laughing so hard that I almost got sick to my stomach. The punk will probably think twice before doing something like that again.

4. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I thought it was pretty funny when the kid says he was sorry and if he could go back and re doe things he would not try to rob the man.
    That's because he got shot in the ass and will walk with a limp the rest of his life.
    I am glad the victim was not charged with anything because he did shoot the boy as he running away.

5. VoxRomantic

VoxRomantic Member

Now he really is a crip:D

6. Steel_Talon

Steel_Talon New Member

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sometimes the hard lesson learned is the best lesson learned.... "Strictly in the dark here" maybe a prison stint for this action may be the wrong thing for hop-a-long? He was fortunate to just get struck in the ass.. A skilled reactionary shooter would of more than likely struck COM.....

Prison tends to make educated criminals.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lmfao. Speaking of prison, I wonder which hole Bubba is gonna use. Lol

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You never know, that shot in the ass might turn out to be the best thing that ever happens to that kid. Meaning it re-vectors his direction.

9. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

He's lucky it was a .40 cal. I worked a case where the suspect was shot in the right buttock with a .45 ACP and it went clean through and blew off his right testicle. That was a lot of blood.

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

That's brutal. Damn shame it didn't take both out.
    If it had been me with the 10mm safety slugs he'd likely be out an a$$ cheek.

11. Steel_Talon

Steel_Talon New Member

My thoughts also.