Stugis motorcycle rally webcam....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Aug 12, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Sturgis has a Webcam that you can see main street Sturgis,SD and watch all the Motorcycles come and go...www.Rapidcity Journal .com/app/pages/sturgisrallydaily/sturgis_webcam/ or Sturgis Sidewalk Cam ....There are thousands of Beautiful motorcycles there to watch,and they have a webcam in Deadwood also......YOUTUBE ...Has a Video ...Dirty Pete Ridin Iron Mtn Road and Needles Hwy....If you want to see some Beautiful country,watch this Video on YOUTUBE...The Buffalo come right-up to the road.....This is the first year I'm missing the Motorcycle Rally in ten years strait,and it's killing me not to wake-up in that FRESH-MORNING AIR at the campground.....

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Google...sturgis sidewalk cam ........

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Mouthy Parrot....

This big ugly Biker walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder,and orders a beer and a shot,the bartender sets them up and says,that's real cool,where did you get him??..."STURGIS" Replied the Parrot....They're all over the place!!!.....

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

What's the most dangerous part on a motorcycle???...The nut that connects the seat to the Handlebars..........HARLEY-DAVIDSON DEFINITION : The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the annoying effec of horsepower.............What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective I.Q. of 120 ???....STURGIS....................