Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone have a source for stripped uppers? I'm sitting on 3 builds without uppers. All I can find us a DPMS without forward assist and port cover from Midway. Want something better quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Try sota arms out of minnesota not name brand but my thoughts are a milspec reciever is a milspec reciever i have one and am not displeased
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mymaro said:
Try sota arms out of minnesota not name brand but my thoughts are a milspec reciever is a milspec reciever i have one and am not displeased
Thanks, I'll check them out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,795 Posts
As anyone have a source for stripped uppers? I'm sitting on 3 builds without uppers. All I can find us a DPMS without forward assist and port cover from Midway. Want something better quality.
My FFL has LRB stripped uppers @ $120 each , Kinda high but they are great quality . I have a few of them built and they are a perfect fit on most all of my lowers , very little gap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
purehavoc said:
My FFL has LRB stripped uppers @ $120 each , Kinda high but they are great quality . I have a few of them built and they are a perfect fit on most all of my lowers , very little gap
Do they sell on the internet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,795 Posts
nope ,but I can pick them up if needed I am going there this week to pick up a hand gun , you pay shipping and we will call it a friend helping a friend .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
purehavoc said:
nope ,but I can pick them up if needed I am going there this week to pick up a hand gun , you pay shipping and we will call it a friend helping a friend .
Thanks for the offer brother, but just found a couple locally. Thanks again
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top