·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Where in Komiefornia r u?

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
S&W M/P at turners for 129.00. Mine's in jail, tk
Hope it gets out soon and no bubbas get to it. Beautiful lower! One of my favorites.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
There's a Turner's Outdoorsman in LBC.
There's Riflegear in Fountain Valley.
There's a Ammo Brother's in Cerritos.

Go Go Go.

Just about anything 7075 aluminum is good to go. Be wary of plastic lowers. Post up your prospects, there are really too many to go through.

If you have any questions, the guys at Riflegear were very helpful when I was shopping for my first AR. I really like their Mod Aggressor multi cal AR15 lowers. $99, with flared magwells and tensioners. Ammo Brothers probably has the biggest gun rack in the area. I believe they sell stripped lower but I'd call before going. Turner's does have stripped lowers, but I'd call before going to get pricing and model availibility. There's a bunch in la county, and I believe you can order from any location.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AT very helpful, thank you. I didn't know about riflegear being near by. I heard of ammo brothers just haven't gotten out that way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The S&W at turners is part of a holiday flyer, good till the 23rd if you like that one. It was my best local choice without a drive to OC or importing one to a FFL. tk

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
The s&w is a fine lower! I love the roll stamp!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts