Stringent gun laws in the Netherlands make people safe

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by prosa123, Oct 9, 2017.

1. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Are you all aware that the term 'gun control' is a the term adopted by the anti gun people to make the term 'anti' go away becasue it sounds negative??? So when you are using 'gun control' rather than 'anti gun' term you are furthering their agenda by allowing them to control the narrative????:( Just like the 'assault weapon' issue, but less obvious.

JTJ likes this.
  2. C.J.

C.J. New Member

Different demographics. Different population densities. Different drug laws. And a whole slew of other differences.

You can not make comparisons like this. They simply do not work.

JTJ likes this.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I would love it if we could eliminate poverty by education and employment but it isn't going to happen. Handouts are not the answer. We will always have the lazy and uncaring. Helping people up should be the goal. The main outcome of the poverty programs has been to create a bunch of parasites.

CourtJester likes this.
  4. CourtJester

CourtJester Active Member

IMG_7595.JPG I keep this on my desk top. Always rings true.

JTJ likes this.
  5. JTJ

Jester: The irony is so true.
    We have had visitors, mostly female, from Austria and they have not been interested in shooting except for an Austrian police officer. I used to have a pass to an indoor range and used it frequently. There were a lot of foreign shooters using a pistol for the 1st time. The guys renting the guns should go back with them and show them how to operate the firearms but they usually dont if they are busy. I stopped several of them before they got slide cuts. They do send someone back with anyone who rents a full auto.

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So what? Who cares if they're 'x times safer' my great grandad, and THEN my grand dad had to travel over to Europe to help straighten their shit out, because the people there handed their guns in.

kfox75, jigs-n-fixture and JTJ like this.
  7. JTJ

I think about all the private American guns that were loaned to England and were never repatriated. Most were destroyed by the British Government. Thanks a lot.

Dallas53 and Mosin like this.
  8. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Plus, for over a hundred years, the “wild child” risk takers of Europe moved to America. They tend to be more impulsive, and more prone to violence.

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

The 'wild children' of Europe that came to America still had common sense and intelligence. Remove the Democrat plantations from the equation and you'll see where the problems are.

10. towboater

towboater Active Member

It has more to do with the country overall and how people are raised.