Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing our new Streamlight® Flashlight website at www.streamlightdistributor.com!

We have everything from the popular, super-bright Stinger® to the lightweight, rechargeable Vulcan® to the high intensity Stylus® penlight and all the others in between – including chargers, bulbs, batteries and many other accessories.

Before you buy just any flashlight or pay entirely too much—visit www.streamlightdistributor.com. Convenient and safe online ordering!

Andax Industries LLC
1-800-999-1358

[email protected]

Celebrating our 30th year in business!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate it. We have done a ton of research on Internet pricing and should beat most prices out there.

I have been using the Stylus with the flexible end when I clean my guns. Sure helps to see down the barrel better. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Those are exactly what I am looking for. I have an M3 on my 870 and that is sweet. I have a surefire setup (sorry) for a mossberg as soon as I get one....

Those are great prices as well:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The TLR-1 is just the flashlight mount, the TLR-2 has the laser too. Let me know if I can answer anything for you.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
If you intend to sell your wares here as a vendor - the site admin would probably appreciate you registering as a vendor...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you would check the dates on this thread, it is dated 2007. I haven't posted anything vendor related since then and am an active member of this site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts