Streamlight C4 LED Super Tac Flashlight

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Nathantc, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Nathantc

Nathantc New Member

This thing is just awesome, I don't know what else to say.
    No light, night time I can clearly see my sighting target that is set at 300 yards away. When I scan my 20acer field I don't just see the deer's eyes, I can see the spots on the young ones. Its bright enough I just popped a rabbit at roughly 150 yards with irons at night. I only wish my phone took good night time photos.

I have put 300 rounds down range with this light attached now and its still kicking.

For $70 I don't think one could find a better light.

I know its not small and cool looking but I got it for night time hunts and this is better than the $60 rechargeable spot light I got from wal-mart that only has a 30min batt life.

I have been playing with this light this morning and still the batt doesn't even look low.

If u want a very bright light don't worry, this is the light for night hunting or HD.

Its brighter than the headlights on my 2005 Chevy cobalt when the brights are on, but obviously cover less of an area with light.

If I can get some one with a camera that takes good pix at night I will for sure try to show this.

I just can't believe how good this light works.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

And you got the low power model

C4® LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hr lifetime, is 3X brighter than a super high-flux LED
    Up to 30,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 135 lumens measured system output.
    Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.

High power model.
    C4® LED, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
    3 modes:
    High – 40,000 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 2.5 hours runtime
    Low – 2000 candela peak beam intensity, 10 Lumens, 50 hours runtime
    Strobe
    Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
    Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mod

3. Dantheman0616

Dantheman0616 New Member

Hey. I just got a DTI ar15. Any suggestions on where I can get a good scope?

4. xdm11chad

xdm11chad New Member

Nice light now someone should help this newly ar owner out I want to trick out my ar without spending a lot of the green stuff we call money

5. MrWray

MrWray New Member

For quality and price check out Magpul..