Straw buyer identified in firefighter killings?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JWagner, Dec 28, 2012.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

OUCH! That is gonna smart.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Watched the press conference. REALLY straight forward- shooter was a convicted felon, unlawful for him to buy, acquire or even possess any firearm- and yes, she has got some serious legal problems.

4. 25-5

25-5 New Member

She is involved in a crime that resulted in premeditated murder and she is as culpible as the shooter. But, as we all know the gun did it!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Kai

Kai New Member

She says she was "set up". LOL never heard that one before.
    If it turns out she did furnish the guns she needs to be charged as an accessory and if found guilty punished for her crime.

6. JWagner

JWagner New Member

7. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

My wife used to be the investigator at a prison. She tells me that 98.7 percent of all inmates were "set-up." This woman will be in good company.:D

8. nfafan

nfafan New Member

If true, he needs to be fully punished. Us gunowners are constantly yapping that EXISTING laws need to be enforced. This needs to be fully enforced - no plea bargains.

And for that matter, I was under the impression that attempts to buy - by lying on a 4473 - and getting caught during the NICS check was a Federal crime. Where is the news of all the arrests and convictions?

9. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Straw Buyers like in F&F, hmmm? She better hope she has friends in Washington, that seems to help when you get caught doing stuff like this! Myself, I think she deserves to hang for this, wont happen in NY! Second best choice, ducttape her to a pole at an NRA Rally and see how long she lasts!

10. tri70

tri70 New Member

I wonder what the heck she was thinking? Lock her up if has no sense! I wonder how all gang bangers get there guns?

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Straw Politicians creating Straw Law is the real issue!

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Left wants the large cap magazine laws. The law catches David Gregory and the Left is going nutts. The law is not fair he should not be charged. It seems the Mag can not be found. They claim it may have been a plastic fake? He was only trying to save school children. They should be demanding his arrest.

13. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

All I have to say,if she did in fact purchase the guns for the criminal that committed these sick crimes,she should be convicted to the maximum sentence possible.

14. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You mean to tell me that criminals found ways around laws???!!!!