Strangest. News. Report. Ever.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vikingdad, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

This has got to be a record for the newscast most like a roller coaster ride ever. Seriously, you have to watch the whole thing, and then watch it again. This kid is the best hero ever, and also the strangest. For a total screwball he really has his head screwed on straight. Wait, What?:rolleyes:

SERIOUS NSFW LANGUAGE ALERT!!!!!!:eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7i1ASCS5o&feature=share[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Sober this kid up. The drugs he is on, plus the adrenalin, has put him over the limit.

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I like him. I have known people like him who are clean and sober, they are just like that.

4. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I wonder why the cops would have let him go if he was on drugs? He looks pretty clear-eyed to me. Any of the cops here want to comment on that? Wray? Robo? Anyone?

5. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Do not fear what you do not understand,,! ;)

Who says weird ain't Kool , (Back-Pack)..! :D :cool:

6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Like the most basic laws of physics , Gravity and such , (JUST IS).!;)

I like him to !

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

smash .. smash .... SUMASH!!!

LOL, this guy is great ... I'm sure the folks that saw this interview on the 5 o'clock news heard mostly beeping :p

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I don't believe he was high. It's just the lifestyle he's living. He seems like a nice kid. I just hope he grows up some day. :D He seems honest and caring and reminds me of a modern day hippie. Not to mention he might be a little freaked after the ordeal he just went through.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  9. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Looks like a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is! :D

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

He's just 'high' on getting his 15 minutes of 'fame'.

11. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I went to the station's page and saw another story about him. He's a hoot!
    He could be the next Spiccoli. Surf's up, dude!

12. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Instead of just watching he jumped in and assisted a woman who was being attacked. I'd be happy to buy him a beer and wish him well. I probably wouldn't want to talk to him though.

13. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. He's not high he's just that way. I know people that act and talk like that too. Anybody have a link as to what happened?

14. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

In an interview with KMPH, the hitchhiking homeless man -- identified only as Kai -- detailed the crazy scene that unfolded in Fresno, Calif. on Friday.

The 6-foot-4 290lb McBride veered his car into a African American Pacific Gas and Electric worker, pinning him to his truck. Bystanders said McBride was yelling that he was Jesus Christ, here to save the world from "black people." McBride smashed into the worker, crushing the man’s leg and pinning him. The lead-footed lunatic then got out of his car and started beating the 37-year-old worker, Fresno officials said.

As one bystander, Tanya Baker, tried to help the battered man, McBride viciously turned on her and clutched the woman in a violent bear hug. That’s when Kai grabbed a hatchet from the car and joined the brouhaha, the long-haired drifter said. The melee kept McBride's alleged attacks at bay long enough for police to arrive. He was charged with attempted murder and taken to the Community Regional Medical Center for an evaluation, ABC News reports.

McBride, 54, was busted and booked on attempted murder charges, officials said. His bail was set at $1 million. The PG&E worker suffered a broken leg but was in “good spirits,” a company spokesman said.

Kai, who claimed to be from West Virginia and to have no family to speak of, told KMPH that he planned to go surfing following the melee. <-"my favorite part"

----------------------------
    You mean the POE-LICY ENFORCER'S ;-)

Smash Smash Suh-Mash......... LOL

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Reminds me of one of those POS scumbags from the sixties.:mad::mad:

16. winds-of-change

If you want to call this guy a "scum bag" because of the way he looks and talks, that's your choice. If he were clean cut, you'd be calling him a hero. I think he's a hero despite his looks. He saved someone's life, for chrissake. What more do you want out of any human being? I have learned long ago not to judge people by their looks.......and I certainly don't hope to be judged by my looks.

17. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I am so going to keep my eyes open for this dude! Mavericks (the surf spot he mentioned) is right up the coast and my mother lives on Pleasure Point in Santa Cruz (another major surfing destination). I would love to talk to him.

18. winds-of-change

ROFL.........if you find him, take him out for a meal at Alice's Restaurant.

19. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

That guy is a legend

20. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

I doubt he would drink that beer... now if you offered to "burn" one with him im sure he would be down lol