Store owner shoots alleged robber more than 10 times

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by John_Deer, Dec 6, 2013.

1. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

A convenience store owner was shot during a robbery on Nov. 11 in Bassfield, Mississippi, but then turned the tables and opened fire on the robber shooting him at least 10 times.

It was in the early morning hours when the suspect, armed with a gun, walked into the Get and Go convenience store and demanded the clerk hand over the store’s cash, WDAM reports. But before the clerk could collect all of the cash, the robber shot the clerk in the leg.

The suspect then left the store, but apparently got greedy and decided to return moments later to grab the rest of the cash that was left behind. However, the suspect’s greediness would prove to be a fatal flaw.

Within those moments that the suspect walked out of the store, the clerk was able to retrieve his 9mm handgun, and when the robber walked back inside, the clerk opened fire. When officers arrived, the suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read More here: http://www.guns.com/2013/11/27/stor...re-on-suspect-hitting-him-more-than-10-times/

2. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

HOLY SH!T! THAT guy should be teaching some kind of class! Good for him. Hope his leg feels better.

3. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

The article doesn't mention the caliber, but if he was shot 11-13 times as they report, I'm guessing a 9 or a 22.
    So what now? Right after the mayor awards him the key to the city, he has to report back to the corporate headquarters for termination?

4. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

Read it again. The article said it was a "9mm handgun."

5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

6. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Let me guess: The robber came back because he needed more money for his medical school tuition. :D

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Greedy bastard, All I can say is good shooting on his part. I can only imagine the adrenaline flow this guy had after being shot and then being put in the position of being victim a second time just second later . Its no wonder the man shot 9 times , when in fear for your life you do what needs to be done even if includes unloading a full mag.

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Yeah, now get ready for the comments to the media by the friends and family of the deceased slimeball. "He was such a good person, such a good father, such a good son, a steady church goer" etc, etc, etc.

9. unclebear

unclebear New Member

The way I see it he was in the right here all the way, for all the clerk knew the guy was coming back to finish him off. I'm glad this ended the way it did one less POS out on the streets.

Must suck pretty bad getting shot, hope his leg gets better we'll pray for him.

10. blackxpress

blackxpress New Member

Or his Obamacare premiums.

11. robertusa123

robertusa123 New Member

Greedy robber my &as. he went back to get rid of a witness... I don't blame the store clerk for empting his gun. And I say not bad shooting considering he had all readyy been shot him self. But the dead thugs family will come out. demanding justice for their misunderstand church going, straight a student, helps the elderly dead son. And the media will fall over them selfs to put them on tv

12. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

John_Deer, Thank you for sharing I love to read a "feel god" story while having my morning coffee! Now that would be my definition of gun control. ;)

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

He was just following the first rule of the old gun fighters. Keep firing until the threat is removed. Great thread Thx.:)

14. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Best post of all.