Stolen firearms

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Fire343, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Fire343

Fire343 New Member

Who has had their firearms stolen? How many have you ever had returned?

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

reason?

welcome to the forum. stop over in the Introductions Section and say hello if you plan on staying awhile.

3. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter New Member

I had a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk stolen a long time ago. By the time we found out who took it it had been to long to do anything about it and he had moved to a State that wouldn't expedite so no I never got it back.

4. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Never had a firearm stolen. I have however bought some firearms that I thought the deal was a steal. :D

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Had two guns stolen about 3 years ago. Got the turd who stole them, but will not likely ever get them back.

As a Detective, I recovered a number of stolen firearms. Fun tracking down the owner and making the call. Had one guy break down in tears after I told him his M-1A was recovered. He was planning on turning it into a target rifle. He had a NM barrel sitting next to the rifle when it was stolen. He had just looked at the barrel the day before and considered selling it. On another occasion, I recovered a rifle stolen 37 years earlier. I was lucky to find the owner and return his rifle. He was amazed, to say the least.