Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opinions on the stoeger 3000 and 3500 series and a good 20 gauge semi auto that will shoot 3 inch shells all will be used for duck hunting.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The new 3000 and 3500 series are great...the older 2000s have a bad reputation but I have a 3500 and it has been flawless for a year now

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
jmmercer said:
I need some opinions on the stoeger 3000 and 3500 series and a good 20 gauge semi auto that will shoot 3 inch shells all will be used for duck hunting.
They're supposed to be pretty good guns. I've handled them before, never fired it, but I like the way it felt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a buddy I duck hunt with he's but his 2000 through hell and back 7 times 10000 rounds no cleaning to using it as a boat paddle and he swears by them but he's also half a redneck so I didn't know if he was full of it.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've got a buddy I duck hunt with he's but his 2000 through hell and back 7 times 10000 rounds no cleaning to using it as a boat paddle and he swears by them but he's also half a redneck so I didn't know if he was full of it.
That's a little extreme and even if the gun will take it he is an idiot for treating his gun like that

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
The Stoeger? I'd say that about an actual Benelli.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
HockaLouis said:
The Stoeger? I'd say that about an actual Benelli.
Why do you say that?

Let me give you the basis for what I said; people that I have spoken to that own them like them, and the ones I have held and examined appear to be good guns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts