Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That stock market is sure taking a hit. Not just here but in Europe also. This does not bode well for Obama or for all of America. Be interesting to see if it pulls out of this slump or stabilizes at a much lower number. Do I smell QE3 coming before the election?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That stock market is sure taking a hit. Not just here but in Europe also. This does not bode well for Obama or for all of America. Be interesting to see if it pulls out of this slump or stabilizes at a much lower number. Do I smell QE3 coming before the election?
Guarantee it , we will PRINT MORE MONEY, borrow more money, raise taxes. Whatever it takes to keep from facing the fact that our big ,fat , bloated govt needs to be gutted....

·
Premium Member
12,051 Posts
China pulls their investments from the euro, the u.s. props itself up with Chinese bailouts, I don't like the looks of it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
We have a hopelessly intertwined global economy and bad news travels faster than a chest cold. Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy all have serious sovereign debt issues threatening the euro and in part the rest of the global economy. The markets will fluctuate on and off until the EU and the euro finally die, the markets will tank when that happens then things will reset and start fluctuating off of commodity prices again. I hope.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one talks about QE1 & 2 but the Federal Reserve injected 3 trillion fake dollars into the economy with them. That is a lot of fake money. And Congress had no say in the matter at all. Talk about a house of cards. If you are not a prepper, now is a good time to consider it.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Looks like we're heading even lower on Monday morning. You can bet that Obama is going to put those printing presses into high gear before the next election. Try to spend his way to feeling better about his presidency.

I'm loosing faith in my IRA by the day. As long as the irresponsibility in DC continues, we are in for one bumpy ride. Not saying Romney will be any better but if he were to have a Republican Congress, he can't be much worse. Until we push the reset button on our economy and people are ready to get off the government tit, things are going to continue this slow slide down.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That and the fact that 49.1% of Americans receive some sort of govt aid. It's already unbeatable odds but that number is only going to increase leading to more people receiving govt aid than there are working tax paying Americans supporting these a-holes. What happens then?? Most likely our weak and incompetent govt will just act like everything will work out. They will just "HOPE" it does. Now I understand what Obama meant by that campaign slogan. Unfortunately I don't think it will make ANY difference who our president is. $hit is gonna break at some point. Preferably all the worthless people will kill each other off while fighting to survive so the rest of us will have a chance at rebuilding.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
IRS has too many employees for sure, they quick my "mistakes" a lot quicker than they used to that's for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts