Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where or when the Ruger sr1911 commander style pistol is available. Everywhere I've looked has none available. :confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
You arent looking hard enough ;)
I saw 3 of them listed on Gunbroker just last night. Be prepared to spend anywhere between $800-1000.

I would scoop one up in a heartbeat if I was on the market for a nice new commander size 1911

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
newbegunner said:
Does anyone know where or when the Ruger sr1911 commander style pistol is available. Everywhere I've looked has none available. :confused:
Gander mountain in Paducah ky had one Thursday. They wanted $1200.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I wasn't able to find the standard size Ruger until shortly before Christmas in my area, I didn't buy one because they want full out MSRP at Gander Mountain and the other gun store in the same town as Gander. My local shop hasn't had one that I have seen, I will wait til the price is more reasonable. I wasn't even aware of a 4" model until I read this post

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
sdiver35 said:
I agree, I just bought a rifle from them yesterday. Great company, great group of people. Their new store is a lot bigger now too.
Whatdya get?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I saw one yesterday in a local gun shop for $850. I've got a 5" on order for $700 so I think I'll stick with that.

I have to admit seeing one in person almost got me feeling froggy enough jump on it!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Its available right now, just hard to get! Bought mine this morning at the gun show here in Ky! Been looking for one for a while and they had 1! I like the cmd a little better! They didnt even price gouge, was 799.00! Cant wait to go to the range!

image-3206169244.jpg

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts