Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any STI 2011 pistol owners on here? I just got my shipping confirmation for my 3.0 Tactical .45. I've wanted one forever and can't wait to get my hands on it!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
steadyshot said:
Oh yeah! This is my STI Edge.

I am thinking about picking up a Sentry as well in the near future.
Great looking pistol! How does it shoot? Edge in 9mm is gonna be my next purchase if I like the tactical.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steadyshot said:
I just got it a couple of weeks ago, haven't shot it yet. It is chambered in 9mm.
Just curious...what did you give for your edge if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats on choosing an STI 2011. While I don't have a 3", I do have several 2011s including a Tactical 4" in .40, an Eagle in .45, and an Edge and a VIP in 9mm. All terrific pistols. Enjoy yours. Send some pics and a range report after you've had a chance to put some rounds down range.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GLI45 said:
Congrats on choosing an STI 2011. While I don't have a 3", I do have several 2011s including a Tactical 4" in .40, an Eagle in .45, and an Edge and a VIP in 9mm. All terrific pistols. Enjoy yours. Send some pics and a range report after you've had a chance to put some rounds down range.
Here she is!! Just picked it up and can't wait to get it to the range! I must say it was the most oiled up pistol I've ever seen....was soaked in oil!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts