1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired
13,623 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
john2005 said:
I am looking for a sti 1911 preferably 10mm but will entertain any .45 ideas as well
Not sure if STI has many 10mm offerings in their 1911 lineup. They have more in their 2011 models though.

·
Banned
0 Posts
somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.
I might have to check into that thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yep found this out on the 1911 forum. I want 1 or two.

·
Retired
13,623 Posts
Last time I looked, Cheaperthandirt had some.
Supposedly, coming to all suppliers after the SHOT show.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yeah, I posted a couple threads on here letting members know about the RIA 10mm. Initial reviews from owners are pretty mixed. I was about ready to buy one, but decided against it and I'm kind of glad I did.

As far as I know, the STI Perfect 10 is their only 1911 available in 10mm.

You could find a Dan Wesson Razorback or Classic Bobtail in 10mm. Or Kimber offers a few models in 10mm also too.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yeah, I posted a couple threads on here letting members know about the RIA 10mm. Initial reviews from owners are pretty mixed. I was about ready to buy one, but decided against it and I'm kind of glad I did.

As far as I know, the STI Perfect 10 is their only 1911 available in 10mm.

You could find a Dan Wesson Razorback or Classic Bobtail in 10mm. Or Kimber offers a few models in 10mm also too.
Colt as far as i know still offers the Delta Elite in a 10mm as well. shows to be still currently available on their website.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
axxe55 said:
Colt as far as i know still offers the Delta Elite in a 10mm as well. shows to be still currently available on their website.
Yes, that's correct. The sights are pretty mediocre though and the older models had a reputation of cracking the frames. Not sure if they solved that issue with the new guns though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts