Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking for info on an ole shotgun I bought. I'm having difficulties with the slide release lever. After much struggle I figured out how to strip the gun apart but couldn't find anything broken

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hey I'm looking for info on an ole shotgun I bought. I'm having difficulties with the slide release lever. After much struggle I figured out how to strip the gun apart but couldn't find anything broken
a model number and pictures would help a lot in helping you out. Savage and Stevens made a lot of shotguns over the years.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
On many pump shotguns you can look and see where the slide release lever touches the "catch". Just move the lever and see if it fully disconnects.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hiwall said:
On many pump shotguns you can look and see where the slide release lever touches the "catch". Just move the lever and see if it fully disconnects.
So I took it apart again and tried that. Looks like the lever is too small. There's lots of space between the lever and catch

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
You could likely buy a new one at Numrich Gun Parts.
What "difficulties" are you having?

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ebay has alot of gun parts but it is hit or miss whether they would have this particular part, though you could check often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts