Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have just recently gotten my hands on a Stevens model 320 security model. I want to shoot skeet with it, but the barrel is a little short for this use. I hear they make field barrels that are longer, but i dont have the slightest idea about where to get one.

Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what ive been hearing, but im not sure i want to spend the $200 it will cost for a 1300 barrel on a "maybe it will work" chance.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Sell yours and buy the same gun back with the combo that has both barrels. That would be the least expensive way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason im looking for the longer barrel is for skeet and hunting. I could always go look at a new gun all together for that purpose. Gives me an excuse to buy a new gun :)

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
Buds Gun Shop has the security/field combo for $230 dollars. You are going to have close to that in a barrel. You might spend more on a Winchester barrel. I would contact stevens to see how much they want for a barrel. You might have to call savage to get stevens parts.

·
Administrator
26,747 Posts
Stevens has been owned by Savage for a while now. I think they bought them about 1920. (Takes a while for the news to get around?) So, yes, check with Savage.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all. Im going to put a call in to Savage in the morning and see if i can get a spare field barrel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts