Steven Hayes-Jury chooses DEATH PENALTY

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by michigan0626, Nov 9, 2010.

1. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

Suprised this hasnt posted already.

Connecticut jury got this right. Deserved justice.
    Jury Recommends Death for Connecticut Man in Home Invasion Rape-Murders - FoxNews.com
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY4V6TZbRrs]YouTube - STEVEN HAYES VERDICT REACTION {DEATH SENTENCE FOR DEADLY HOME INVASION} {PART 1OF2}[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6J3qrJp4SE&feature=related]YouTube - STEVEN HAYES VERDICT REACTION {DEATH SENTENCE FOR DEADLY HOME INVASION} {PART 2OF2}[/ame]

2. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

The following are comments I posted on a youtube video where someone commented that he should keep his life and not be "murdered."

3. FreedomFighter69

FreedomFighter69 New Member

What a Liberal Nut Job ! They ought to lock him up just for trying to justify what that creep did to those poor children ! Rapes and kills mother and children which includes an 11 year old girl ! Before they kill him they should cut his nuts out, and fill his sack with rock salt ! Then cut off his penis and then make him eat it ! Then parade him around the city with a big sign on him that says "Murderer, Child Molester, Rapist ! Then let the towns people beat him, then put him to death ! That is a scumbag peice of dirt/trash that this world could do without. If it was up to straken9k1, he would stroke the back of his head, give him cocoa, and twinkies and tell him it's alright, you made a mistake !
    What in the world are people like him smoking, eating, or drinking ? He is going about life
    with his head up his ass ! I think many of them are just like that to piss off the normal
    folks of the country ! Oh poor baby, the media and community are outraged, Oh Poor Baby, he almost got burnt from the fire he caused, Poor Baby went through enough
    humiliation give him a break, he's really a nice guy once you get to know him ?
    Yea Right ! Go Pound Sand you Moron, Ignorant, Appeasing, Jerk ! The Criminals are always right, it's a shame they have to go to jail or get the death penalty.
    Get a Life Jack-Off !

4. FreedomFighter69

FreedomFighter69 New Member

I like what this girl wrote and she's right..........
    thank god that MF-ER is going to die!! He will not be missed I wish he would just kill himself!!! I don't think I have ever heard about a murder that bothered me more. Also, I don't care if someone was abused or under the influence of drugs at the time!! There are thousands of abused, neglected, and drug addicted people who don't go out killing people. If you commit a crime you must do the time!!

5. Fatso

Fatso New Member

I am from CT and this all I ever hear about. It's a sad story for all, that's for sure. Dr. Petit has been a role model for violent crime victims everywhere. I am however opposed to the death penalty. I understand it's purpose as a deterrent though. The state was 100% correct in handing down this verdict. Had they not chose death in such a high profile, it could have been a sad precedent for other criminals in my state.
    Unfortunately this is exactly what the killer wanted. He had tried to commit suicide in his cell already and told his lawyer he wanted to die. Even after the trial the lawyer said, in not so many words, they jury gave him what he wanted.
    Life in prison would have been just as sound a penalty. Sentencing to a life term is in effect killing them. Of course they still live and breathe but their life is gone. I guess it's a "social" death sentence. Unfortunately this and all subsequent appeals will dominate all forms of media in my state. The way the death penalty operates is wrong. He will live for at least 20 years and then once all appeals all exhausted he will be put to death. Had he gotten life, he would have been led out of the courtroom never to be heard from again. Glad I wasn't on that jury.

p.s. Before the attacks start, I'm pro life too! And that means criminals also!