Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Rep.Steve Scalise told Breitbart News The Biden Administrations push to reclassify AR-pistols with Stabilizer Braces "[take] away disabled veterans' Second Amendment rights."
IMO: I expect a direct attempt to disarm Veterans, and failing that Disabled Veterans 2 A Rights! O'bama told me directly that I didn't haveto worry about my guns beng taken away...but then tried to take away all Veterans then Disabled Veterans 2A Rights....because imo Veterans and especailly Disabed Veterans know how to be disciplined, identitfy objectives, lay down suppressive fire, scoot,and shoot and keep advancing. He envisioned a Civil War.
I don't own a stabilizing brace but it might come in handy with my leftt arm and hand.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

Rep.Steve Scalise told Breitbart News The Biden Administrations push to reclassify AR-pistols with Stabilizer Braces "[take] away disabled veterans' Second Amendment rights."
IMO: I expect a direct attempt to disarm Veterans, and failing that Disabled Veterans 2 A Rights! O'bama told me directly that I didn't haveto worry about my guns beng taken away...but then tried to take away all Veterans then Disabled Veterans 2A Rights....because imo Veterans and especailly Disabed Veterans know how to be disciplined, identitfy objectives, lay down suppressive fire, scoot,and shoot and keep advancing. He envisioned a Civil War.
I don't own a stabilizing brace but it might come in handy with my leftt arm and hand.
Did Obama always tell the truth?

·
Registered
933 Posts
I don't see how an AR pistol with a brace would help a disabled veteran more than a carbine with a stock, or a Glock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts