Starbucks

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by G30USMC, Feb 14, 2012.

1. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Do not forget to support your local Starbucks today !!!

2. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but... Why?

3. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Anti-gun groups are attempting to organize a boycott of Starbucks on February 14 of this year. You may or may not know that Starbucks refused to bend to anti-gun hysteria and turn their stores into victim disarmament zones by prohibiting the carrying of defensive arms by law abiding folk.

We as gun owners and armed citizens need to step forward and support business that support us. Please stop by your local Starbucks and pick up a coffee or pastry on Valentines Day. Save your receipt, an effort is being put together to show how our efforts overcame the opposition. Together we can show our resolve, it's an easy way to show how much we value our rights and our sport.

4. sputnik1988

Now that you mention it, i do remember something on the news awhile back about that, we're talking handguns not long guns right?

5. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

I'll be going to get my coffee shortly. They may charge way too much for coffee IMO...but I'm more than happy to support a business that supports our rights.

6. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

went in, took a flyer with me, which the manager loved, used $2 bills, and bought cafe mocha(?) Bit sweet for my tastes, but it was something different.

7. melensdad

melensdad New Member

Went to one first thing this morning. With my 1911 in its holster.

+1 for Starbucks

8. vincent

vincent New Member

I suppose I could use a $9 muffin, all for a good cause right...:cool:

9. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I didn't have time this morning, but I am going back and speaking to the manager to explain why I am there and why I told everyone I know to go and get starbucks today.

10. Charyoutree

Charyoutree New Member

I went by this morning with the Glock prominently displayed in the open carry holster and got my coffee this morning. Talked to the manager about why the display today and chatted with her and the three LEOs who were getting their coffee as well.

A couple of other open carry folks came in before I left. No sign of protesters at that Starbucks.

11. sputnik1988

Just got my Orange mango smoothie, I don't do coffee, always glad to support a business that supports our rights.

12. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

2 Venti cinammon dolce lattes today.
    Both times with the Glock and .38.
    I have a slight addiction to Starbucks. I'm happy to support a business who supports us

13. shadamai

shadamai New Member

I went there first thing this morning, before work...it is rare for me to get a $4 coffee ;)

14. 3spur

3spur New Member

I go to Starbucks everyday, and I am glad to see that they support our rights to carry arms, don't feel to bad about spending 3.55 everyday NOW, lol

15. chazzy

chazzy New Member

I love Starbucks!!! I always get a vanilla bean frap w/2 shots. Although I don't get there as often as I'd like, but I think I will make it a point to make it an every Saturday deal at least. Thank you Starbucks!!!!

16. Keginth28

Keginth28 New Member

image-1532231253.jpg

I'm support Starbucks!

17. Nun

Nun New Member

Unknowing went in yesterday for first time to spend a gift card. After finding out this morning here again now.

18. Yogi

Yogi New Member

I normally don't do coffee
    But, I will go get a hot chocolate...