Star Firearms Firestar Plus 9mm

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by BabyStomper, Jul 8, 2011.

1. BabyStomper

BabyStomper New Member

Recently bought this Spanish pistol, have not had a single problem with it at all with the 1000+ rounds I've put through it, but before buying it, have never heard of it before and can't really find much information on it online. Anyone know anything useful about these, or know where I can buy accessories for it?

2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I haven't shot one, but I do know they've got a strong contingent US of fans. Supposed to be very good little guns. The drawback (from what I've heard) is that there is very little available when it comes to parts, accessories, etc. If you decide its a keeper, you probably want to at least hunt down a couple extra mags ASAP...maybe MecGar makes some.

3. GunDoc

GunDoc New Member

I have one and it's a great gun. CDNN sells 10 and 13 round mags for it, get a few. Other than that they went of production/importation in the 80's and parts are impossible to find. The good news is that they're built so well you shouldn't need any. AGI did an assembly/disassembly feature in one of their monthly GunTech videos some time back and you may be able to request it if they still have any in stock.

4. BabyStomper

BabyStomper New Member

Awesome, thanks alot guys, that's exactly what I was looking for. Good to know.