STAG ARMS INC. NEWS

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Sniper03, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

For those who are not aware of it Stag Arms is leaving the Commie Anti-Gun East Coast!
    Stag Arms is moving to Wyoming this year! As many of the manufacturers have done or are doing at the present.
    For example Berretta opening a new Plant in the Nashville, TN. area.

GOOD FOR THEM! upload_2020-1-20_15-1-28.gif :D

2. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

They may only employ around 50 people, but that's still a significant tax base, as well as how the employees spend their money locally on food, shopping, etc.

3. youngridge

youngridge Well-Known Member Supporter

I remember I got an email from them some months back about there intentions, good for them!

towboater likes this.
  4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

For the relocation as someone asked. Stag Arms is going to Cheyanne Wyoming.:)
    Their is no actual confirmed date to complete the relocation at this time. But it will be this year! 2020

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  5. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Good for them. There was a time only a few decades ago where CT (I lived there for a bit) was actually a real gun owner's heaven. You could even own legitimate machine guns registered with the BATF. I had a LONG conversation with the Chief of Police of my town about his personal collection and his absolute approval of private citizens owning them.

BUT, unfortunately the totally emotionally driven cancer of NYC grew into CT and the alley between NYC and Boston has become a bastion of "progressive" thinking that has totally silenced the rest of the state..

Sniper03 likes this.
  6. harkersislandnc

harkersislandnc Well-Known Member

I thought Stag got shut down a few years ago over some lost ATF files...good to hear they are still in business.

7. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

I’m thinking I heard the original owner got in trouble but his business partner took over.... I could be wrong though

bluez likes this.
  8. OLD Ron

OLD Ron Well-Known Member

I think that mess was over some kits . Way back I was going to buy one but there was a fuss about the ATF messing with him because he was using a loop hole in there own law .

Rifling82 likes this.
  9. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, that was the second time Stag Arms was caught in violation. First time resulted in a reprimand and some training.