Stack On 24 Gun Safe Dimensions

Discussion in 'Gun Safes' started by smramsey21, Mar 22, 2018.

1. smramsey21

smramsey21 New Member

Can anyone who owns this safe tell me the specific dimensions of the inside of the door’s fireboard? Specifically, the carpeted back of the door that you mount an organizer on. Length, width, and thickness of the fireboard please. Thank you!

2. PaPow

PaPow Active Member

Why are you asking for that specific kind of information (???)
    One thing i can warn you about, if you haven't bought the stack-on safe yet,
    please look at a safe NOT made in CHINA. I own a brand new stack-on, no parts for it.
    They have the worst customer service i`ve EVER delt with...bar none...!!!!

Dallas53 likes this.

3. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

save your money and buy something of much higher quality. even an old school locker with a hasp and padlock would be a much better option!

kfox75 and PaPow like this.
  4. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Hey...I own one of those...the Sentinel brand. They are made in Illinois....maybe by Chinese but nevertheless in Illinois. I used to drive by their plant when I lived in IL.
    You are right about the customer service though...very slow.

Dallas53 likes this.
  5. PaPow

PaPow Active Member

Does it say made in USA on the sticker within the interior of the door...???
    My bet that its 100% made in CHINA...! If you have the electronic lock,
    GOOD LUCK getting parts for it from stack-on. At first, they`ll send you the wrong parts.

I`m headed into a year now, mine STILL INS`T fixed.
    Stack-on sent me the wrong parts, now they wont even answer my emails anymore.
    I have a surprise letter heading their way... from my lawyer, AND, the state AG.

6. Missouribound

You are involving a lawyer and the attorney general over parts?
    Why not call the President as well?
    Why not call them instead? You do know that Stack On and Cannon are the same brand right? Do you think Cannon is made in China as well?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  7. PaPow

PaPow Active Member

You obviously dont know what i`ve been thru with stack-on. And i`m not the only person out there with the same exact complaints with stack-on. So yeah, somebody needs to step-up to the plate and do something about stack-on`s shiddy business tactics. By me doing so, might help the next guy not go thru what i`ve been thru. I have a close friend for a lawyer... Wont be any cost to do this on my end. Thats the great thing about knowing the right people in the right places. I dont take lightly to being screwed.

8. Missouribound

You are right, I don't know. But C'mon....is this what you do every time you aren't satisfied with a company that doesn't handle you with kid gloves? You say you got screwed by them...I'm sorry for that. But involving a lawyer and the AG JUST to get a response from them...seem a bit over the top for anyone. Did you call them? I agree that some companies are ridiculous to get a response from....I just quit dealing with them.
    But it's your time and perhaps money.
    And FYI, I bought a Stack On wall safe a couple of years ago. There was a problem with the programming aspect of the keyboard. I got the replacement in about a week with one email. I just asked nicely instead of going off the rails. Judging by your attitude about this I suspect you went bananas when contacting them....just a wild guess.
    I hope you get your issue solved. You can always sell the safe and get one you think you won't have a problem with.

9. PaPow

PaPow Active Member

About a year of dealing with the problem, and i`ve been more than nice and patient with them. And NO, i didnt go "bananas" on them... this is the first time i`ve ever got a lawyer involved in anything in my life. Sometimes you get to point in life where some of these companies that continue to screw people need to be exposed and pay for their wrong business practices. And your absolutely right, i will never do business with them again. And if i can share my experiences with others with how they delt with the situation, it might help others think about it before they buy from "stink-on". Glad your stink-on worked out for you, but you gave it away when you said you had to get it fixed with a new part. That says alot for their products being sold WITH problems.

Oh yes, the safe WILL BE sold..!

10. Missouribound

You never answered me....did you call them? 1-800-323-9601.
    Just pick up the phone and threaten them...see how that works.

11. PaPow

PaPow Active Member

Yes, i called them. No, i dont threaten people.