St.louis...snow.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Mar 26, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

O K ...I live south of ST.LOUIS,MO....and the yardstick in the snow said 7" of snow out side at 5:pm SATURDAY.....and they said 4"more expected to MIDNIGHT...The snowplow already got my mailbox an hour ago...Guess I'll go dig-out my effen car & jeep AGAIN!!!...Thought WINTER was OVER...........:mad::mad::mad:

2. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

That's March in Missouri. I love it! Tomorrow we'll all be in the creek by noon.:D

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yea, we are supposed to get some tomorrow. I am supposed to be doing some ballistic testing on .40 S&W, and my range is outdoors. I doubt it will accumulate much. We go hit last year after the first of April with several inches. Damn global warming!

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Not to rub it in ........but to rub it in:

Went to Dania Pier for a walk today.

I don't remember the Atlantic ever being this laid-down. Hardly any waves on the beach!

The photos do not do it justice. Got any picks of that.....uh.......snow?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Here's some pictures I took from Eureka, MO today at 7pm.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

6. Blaine

Blaine New Member

I got about 4" in Columbia IL. Sucks balls.

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

7:30..just got back from the store and cleaning everything off and it got dark before I could take any pic's here in Fenton,MO.....Maybe tomorrow morning....

8. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Albuquerque had 68 degree weather and just a slight cool wind. Good for grilling some brats and dogs (Hot Dogs), also some good old fashion baked beans. :D

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

O K now you made me want to grill some food...Ho..Thats right my grill has 9" of snow on it....and still snowing....:mad:

10. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Just an update of the St. Louis condition no more than 24 hours later. That's our weather for ya! :rolleyes:

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg