SR9c Report

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by Firearms4ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I just got home from the range, it was an interesting and fun experience. I'm not new to firearms, but I'm new to shooting rifles and handguns. My Ruger SR9c performed flawlessly, no FTF, FTE, or anything and it shoots right on. I found that if I make my left arm perfectly verticle I can shoot my Ruger better :confused:. Then again I'm very new to shooting handguns and I've only shot a handgun and my Ruger twice. One thing I found interesting was that the trigger has a better pull on it when your actually firing it and not just dry firing it :eek:. All in all I would say it was a very fun and nice range trip.

I'll post pics once I've got the time to.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Cool beans. Post pics when you can.

3. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

LOVE my SR9c :D Congrats on a solid purchase:cool:

4. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Here are some pics.

Attached Files:

5. RevDerb

RevDerb New Member

The SR9c quickly moved to the head of the class after my first two trips to the range. Congratulations!

6. rugerlover53

rugerlover53 New Member

Very nice. The SR9c is a great little gun. I was surprised at the good trigger the first time I shot one. They make a 40 too.

7. fisher79

fisher79 New Member

My father in law just picked up one today with the stainless slide can't wait to shoot it!

8. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

Looks like I have another 9mm to put on my tryout list. Looks sweet.

9. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

The SR40c is the next firearm and Ruger on my list. Its such a great firearm I love the shoot-ability and size of it especially the slim grip :D.