Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know lots of you have SR9C's. I am about to buy one and wondered if anyone could recommend good holsters.

I will probably be looking for an inside waist band and an outside waist band.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
cvia said:
You have to check out crossbreed holsters.
Agreed. Most comfortable holster I've ever owned/used

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a Blackhawk Sportster Ambi holster that can be either IWB or OWB. It probably isn't as comfy as a Crossbreed, but it's comfortable to me, and it cost me only $18. The crossbreed's are around $70 at least.

·
Registered
182 Posts
davva360 said:
I know lots of you have SR9C's. I am about to buy one and wondered if anyone could recommend good holsters.

Check out Old Faithful. Just like the Crossbreed. But they sell them in kits so you're not limited to anything or any assessories you might have on your firearm. They also have more color options for the kydex for half the price!!!!

www.oldfaithfulholsters.com

·
Registered
182 Posts
davva360 said:

Oh also! The crossbreed apparently can take 6 weeks to get, the old faithful only took 2 weeks for me to get it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would take a look at theis holsters as well.

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
I have a Tony Hume IWB that I bought at a gun show, and am very happy with it. However, that being typed, my next buy will be a Crossbreed. I know no one who is unhappy with them that has one.

·
Registered
406 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Westy. I bought an IWB from the holster store that works well but I may pick one of those up too for OWB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts