Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which did you buy, and why..? Im thinking it will be my next purchase, and just curious what your thoughts are. I havnt decided yet. I went with black on my P95, and P90.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I personally like the black, 95% of the ones you see are stainless so it kind of sets it apart in a way.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I personally like the black, 95% of the ones you see are stainless so it kind of sets it apart in a way.
Thats what im thinking...but the stainless is awful sexy...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since your P90 and P95 are black, why not go sexy?

Although humidity is not an issue where I live, I tend to go stainless if I can to avoid any rust when the 'monsoon' comes. Several stainless Ruger pistols I have sent in over the years came back polished and looking brand new.

Anyhoo, good luck with your decision...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since your P90 and P95 are black, why not go sexy?

Although humidity is not an issue where I live, I tend to go stainless if I can to avoid any rust when the 'monsoon' comes. Several stainless Ruger pistols I have sent in over the years came back polished and looking brand new.

Anyhoo, good luck with your decision...
LOL....Think i might..plus you never know when the libtards will try to ban the scary black ones...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Just because it was the first hand gun I ever shot, I'd want it to look the same....so my vote would be on stainless. I also just like the two tone look of it.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Whichever one floats your boat. In my case stainless gets the nod. :)

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Stainless because thats the 1st one i was able to find several yrs back when they were hard to come by-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts