Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Like mine a lot, wish I could find a speed loader like I have for my MKIII so I can shoot more rounds. Pretty much shoot the cheapest rounds I can find and the only issue I have is that some times the slide doesn't stay open after the last round.
I also have an SR9 which is fantastic and I am getting an SR45 this weekend, can't wait for it to arrive at my FFL.

Ken

· Registered
101 Posts
Has anyone found a good holster for the Sr22, been looking all week, found this cool site called ALIEN GEAR, they have holsters that are like the CROSSBREED, not much out there. Wondering what other gun is the same in size, maybe I can find a holster that way, any help would be greatly appriciated!
I ordered a holster for my SR22 with a crimson trace laser from Bear river Holsters. They are hand made and from what I can tell very nice. I am getting it next week and hoping it will be nice. Brad is the owner an does the stitching himself. Go check out there website and I will let you know about the holster when it arrives.

Ken

· Registered
101 Posts
Ken,
Thanks for the info on the holster, you ever order from them?, which holster did you order?, was checking out their site. How do you like that CRIMSON trace laser? I was looking at the lasers on Midwayusa, did you get the universal one? Sorry for hitting you with so many questions, Thanks again....
EVT
I ordered the $55.00 on the waist band, first one listed on their site. It just arrived yesterday and it is a very well made holster. Brad from Bear River was very nice to work with and makes the holsters himself.
My SR22 came with the CT laser and I actually got it more for the wife then myself, but I like the gun so much I think I shoot it more then she does. I am not sure if it is the universal one or not. At first I didn't use the laser much, I wanted to get good with the sites first. Lately I have been using the laser more and enjoying it. It isn't much good in bright light but works great at the range. If nothing else it helps you practice holding your gun steady, with the laser you can really see how much the gun moves. Hope this helps.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.