Squatch hunters - gimme a break'

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainskytop, Dec 10, 2012.

1. mountainskytop

mountainskytop New Member

Watching ANOTHER TV episode of a bunch of these people stomping around in the deep woods at night trying to find these things. Without success of course! LMAO!
    Anyone here have a "SASQUATCH EXPERIENCE"??

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I will just say that in the early 1990's (my college days), personal hygeine didn't involve quite as much waxing, plucking, or shaving as is now more expected.
    :p

3. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

We just had a thread 100% like this one a few weeks ago lol. Only squatch I see is when I look in the mirror every mornin :p

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

with so many "credible" sightings, you would think there would be some DNA, bones or even Squatch poop to be found! :rolleyes:

until i see one tagged and bagged, i call BS on Squatch!:D

5. mountainskytop

It's always a hoot to throw SQUATCH hunting into the mix right along with UFO and GHOST hunters! Lol

6. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

And why would ANYONE go around in the woods looking for somehting AT NIGTH??
    Human vision is MUCH better at day time.

And since Squatch (snicker) is supposed to be a primate he would be in active and there for harder to find at night too.

Its just a left over old wives tale from back when this country was so thinly settled that it was conceivable (tho just barely) that a community of semi-humans could be living hidden in the boonies.

7. mountainskytop

After a few shows these Squatch, UFO, & Ghost Hunter programs really grow old fast! Same goes for the Doomsday Preppers although you can get some great survival techniques from that show. Lol

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

ANH-Chewbacca-01325-1600.jpg

You got a problem with my friend? Well...... do ya?

9. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

They are real, but from kashyyyk, and go home when done collecting the delicious venison....

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I shot one once but a huge hawk came and took off with it before I could retrieve it. Really.

11. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Or a falcon? A thousand years wide.

12. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

There is at least one living example of a Sasquatch, it's actually thriving and doing quite well.
    It is a female of the species and it currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20500

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

JD, that's just really insulting to a Squatch!:eek:

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya it is......she's a chupacabra;)

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Don't start insulting chupacabras! That "thing" in the white house is one of the most repugnant things to have ever existed. It's a Liberal. :eek:

:D :p

16. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I still say that thing looks like the blood sucker in john carpenters chupacobra. It even acts like the cabra does-sucks blood and is butt ugly;)

17. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Attached Files: