Spy goes to prison

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Chainfire, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Manning gets 35 years, which he will probably serve 10. The spy and traitor got off light. He will have some time to reflect on what swearing an oath is all about.

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

What about Obama's oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution? He's done nothing but attack it at every turn. :mad:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013

3. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Both,
    Should spend the rest of their live in prison.
    CC to whitehouse/

4. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Manning belongs to a class of Americans listed as victims. He will likely become a martyr and serve less than 3 years. His support group is building already. :eek:

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Oath keeping comes with inherent costs and prices, the disclosure of one single Intel Secret that leads to the death of one single Service Member Directly or Indirectly cannot be deemed allowable ever, even to hear 100 other secrets that didnt hurt anyone. I strongly disagree with his disclosure to Wikileaks but if he's willing to do the time for the crime he certainly will get more respect from me than some dweeb sub-contractor punk hiding out in Russia.

Manning admitted he was guilty and wrong; he knows Assange played him like a fiddle and looky whose eating Steak now--- not Manning!!! I think he will do more of his sentence than any civilian would; Military justice is pretty firm and theirs not much time off for good behavior especially if your convicted as a Spy and or Traitor, he's lucky he's not on his way to death row.

Because he stood trial, served his time and someday may be released, he may actually again serve as a part of society but he wont ever be a hero to me.

6. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

7. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Looks like B.M. will have a grand old time in prison, ON OUR DIME, dammit!!:mad:

Attached Files:

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I hope to never see him on the Tail Trail!!!!:eek:

9. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Well damn... I was going to say something about "section 8" or "Corp. Klinger" here... But he looks more like Hotlips when in drag. He'll be real popular in prison.

10. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Leavenworth here it comes!

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I've been very drunk before, but I've neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever been that drunk. :eek: Even that Bonaduce boy from the Partridge Family show hasn't been drunk enough to fall for that ugly mug.

12. Chainfire

He will have a chance to see what it is like to be a woman when he gets to his new home.

13. Chainfire

Tex, lets see your list of crimes that he President has committed that should bring him jail time, because I think that they just exist in your mind.

14. texaswoodworker

For starters, lying to both Congress and the people about the NSA's illegal spying.

This is know as CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS and is punishable by jail time.

Do you want more? Because there are PLENTY of examples of Obama breaking the law, and violating the Constitution.

These crimes exist. You just don't want your dear leader to go down like the POS he is. :mad:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  15. orangello

orangello New Member

Now let's not judge the man for what goes on in the privacy of his bedroom with his wife.

;)

16. Chainfire

Just like I figured; all hat an no cattle.

17. texaswoodworker

Right. :rolleyes:

He did the SAME THING Clinton did. He lied to congress. The only difference is that Obama hasn't been impeached (yet).

You know chain, in all the time we have been here, I have yet to see a valid argument from you. You just makes little smart *** remarks like that and leave the thread.

18. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

how about the Benghazi massacre? that left four Americans dead? why didn't they provide the security that was asked for?

how about the Fast and Furious fiasco, that got many people killed, including a border patrol agent?

how about him using "executive privelage" to sheild Holder from Congress?

how about the IRS scandal?

how about Obamacare?

how about you wake up and realize that Obama does not have anyone's best interests in mind other than his own. maybe you actually do know that Obama isn't really the hero that you would want us to believe that you believe in. but in all reality that you do know he has failed, but pride or embarrassment keep you from admitting that he is a failure.

we all hitch our wagon to the wrong horse from time to time. yours just happened to be Obama!

19. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Common CF, you really don't see any of his actions as illegal? Really, so that means you must be happy about how things are running in Squashington? He's either the president of our nation and responsible for the actions of his administration or a babbling puppet. I think he runs his ship and therefore is certainly complicit in the death and injury of innocent folks here and around the world.