Sprint Sucks!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Yunus, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Sprint employees fired for capturing shoplifter - Denver News - The Latest Word

Two sprint employees who work in a mall were on break. They hear an older security guard yell for help while chasing a man. They chase the suspect down and detain him. Off-duty cop sees the men detaining the suspect and helps. Suspect was charged with stealing software from an Apple Store. They are thanked by everyone at the scene and treated like heroes by other mall employees. Several days later Sprint corporate asks them to describe what happened. They do and they are fired for violating Sprint's "do not confront thieves" policy. (Nothing was stolen from Sprint and these guys were on break) They don't want to sue for wrongful termination because they say going back wouldn't be the same they would be treated different.

I don't blame them at all. It's a non-issue for me, Sprint's network sucks in my area so I don't use them, but if your considering a switch in the future, keep this in mind.

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Now that is just effing douche baggery right there.

I will tell everyone I know to drop sprint or never use them....

3. opaww

opaww New Member

Sprint is connected to the anti-gun movement, they give money to anti-gun groups, just as AT&T does

We should send Sprint letters of disappointment

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I dropped Sprint along with my Ex. Their coverage sucks, their service sucks, they suck.

5. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

Its bad when you get in trouble for doing the right thing

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I will stay with my Tracfone! I did not playing the corporate media $45.00 a month with singular back in 2000 to 2002.

The service sucked:

1. Reception areas was poor.
    2. When the phone antenna was not fixable - it took 8 weeks, the later 2 weeks was demanding a new phone, since they lost the old one!
    3. Charged too much even for a local call!

I like the plus-up method, more than contract!

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remember to boycott them.

8. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Do you have a link to a donor list or something? It'd be good to see who to steer clear of.

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I was just told by a family friend that they dropped Sprint because they had been with them for 6 years and couldn't get a free phone. Then When she asked to get credit towards a new phone because AT&T had the iphone for $99 the sprint person said and I Quote " Then go get that one". So she dropped her old phone right on the floor and walked out.

I got like 6 or 8 months then it is over to verizon because we can bundle cell, home, tv all on to one bill and save more money then I can get a droid phone.......

10. opaww

opaww New Member

The list is on the board someplace but I'll look for the link again

11. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

They should sue because they would most likely win. Once they win, they could go back for one day, say this place totally sucks and quit. Don't give corporate the satisfaction of getting away with that crap.