Spreading Cops Around The House

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm considering hiring cops who were suspended for protecting themselves, giving them assault rifles, and keeping them hidden in each room of the house. I may give them Tasers as well, cuz there's a sweet deal at Promotive's on them.

Anybody else do this?

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Hell ya. I have one in my wife's closet. They'll never find him there.

And I saved him from having to be a mall cop.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

My HOA gave me flak about having Zeus & Apollo at the end of the drive with their M-249's. Turns out we have some stupid covenants about "interlacing fields of fully automatic fire".

Whatever.

I am fighting it with the help of an out of work law enforcement attorney that I call McManus.

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I keep mine under the bed...

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm putting one under a newspaper....;)

6. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I have to think cheap and have decided to hire disgruntled Burger King employees. They won't be armed, but they are under instruction to alert me to danger.

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Just spit the Diet Dew.:D

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That chick was 170lbs if she was an ounce!

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

You keep one on YOU. :rolleyes:

I'm going to stick with my dogs. They do like donuts,but they eat dogfood without complaining.

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Who's being hostile here? :confused:

11. suprdave

suprdave New Member

My dog would be happy with your cat!

12. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I keep all my Cops loaded....just in case.

[​IMG]

13. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

This is a great forum. The only hostility I see is since you started (IMO) intentionally antagonizing everyone in every post you make.

14. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

The occasional peruser of FTF would not get the high comedy this thread represents. Love it!

Back to the point...this could be a federal stimulus project, providing full employment for laid-off and newly-retired LEO's. Finally a use for that extra coat closet in the living room.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I think this place has been very open and accepting. Sometimes, we get off on the wrong foot, and attempt to make amends. Some guys have come here, came off rough, and have become our most valued.

Thing is, they were open to what others were telling them, and tuned down the confrontational stance.

This place is an incredibly valuable resource. Tone it down, and see.

16. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

You have an extra closet???
    You must be single.
    Every square inch of closet space is taken up by SOs stuff. I keep the garage locked to prevent the spred of the clutter from invading my sanctuary.

17. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

+10000+++ :) :)

18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I read that thread, heck, I started it. After you came in, I left it. You did much more than disagree or have a different opinion.
    Several folks disagreed with you and YOU became hostile. Some called you names and that was wrong, but you are not guiltless at all.

You feel you have received an unfair welcome. I feel like you crashed a party,drank all our beer, and started hitting on our wives and kicking our dog.

Check your attitude at the door before you come into someone's house. :)

19. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

No that's not all you did. You have every right to disagree, but state your opinion and let it go. You spent most of the day arguing with every other person on the forum. You put yourself up as knowing more than those we've come to trust as knowledgeable professionals. You seemingly went out of your way to alienate every supporting member here. Now you act all wounded that you have no friends? No sympathy from me, you asked for it.

20. suprdave

suprdave New Member

You want some cheese with that whine?