Sportsmansguide. com

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by yesicarry, Oct 21, 2009.

1. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

Another happy customer here !!

Yesterday the laser/flashlight W/ mount arrived. Today the 2-30 round mags came for my P-85.. All seem to be very good quality for the money spent..
    Free shipping via UPS !! All around it seems to be a very good company with good deals..

Now if I can get rid of this virul bronchitis, I can field test the mags..

Would recommend this company as now I am going to order a green laser for my Saiga .308.

Wife was even impressed with prices and urging more purchases with this company. Now how many companies can get the wife to agree ??

:D

2. mwsfarm

mwsfarm New Member

I have been happy with them too- they had ammo in stock that i could not find anywhere else locally or online - .308 marlin express and .338 marlin express. their member only ammo sales usually have good prices too.

i like the $10 and $20 off coupons you get with your orders too, usually gets close to covering shipping. their clearance sales on shoes and clothing are good too.

3. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

I'm a member and they have treated me well.

4. h&k bigdaddydieseldan

h&k bigdaddydieseldan New Member

I to am a very satisfied customer with the sportsman's guide it rocks :D:D:D:D

5. orangello

orangello New Member

I haven't bought ammo from them, but i got the best sleeping bag i've ever had from them for about $30. It was a down-filled Swiss army surplus mummy bag. I got some fancy Northface one now that is a bit lighter, doesn't have the cool waterproof bottom, and always makes me think "dang! why did i leave that thing in her attic". :(