If guns kill people then
Matches cause arson
Trucks make people drive drunk
Pencils mis spel words
And spoons make people fat

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I posted this on my spacebook wall yesterday.

I find it funny how i will see the same things posted by people in a matter of days from all over the country, that have never even met each other.

If all these people came together in a concerted effort we COULD change the world.

Everyday for the past 9 months i have been posting a youtube clip or some other thing about Ron Paul....do you think ANY bother to share it...a total of 4 out of 136 people.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I posted this on my spacebook wall yesterday.

I find it funny how i will see the same things posted by people in a matter of days from all over the country, that have never even met each other.

If all these people came together in a concerted effort we COULD change the world.

Everyday for the past 9 months i have been posting a youtube clip or some other thing about Ron Paul....do you think ANY bother to share it...a total of 4 out of 136 people.
Friend of mine also shared it-

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
It like the woman who spilled coffee on her then sued mcdonalds because it was hot.

I mean my gosh, WHY WAS THE COFFEE HOT TO BEGIN WITH!!

because its coffee moron

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
MrWray said:
It like the woman who spilled coffee on her then sued mcdonalds because it was hot.

because its coffee moron
There was also a woman who's chin was burned by a hot pickle. That's a lawsuit I somewhat understand. Second degree Burns from a pickle? Yeah, that ain't right.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
trip286 said:
There was also a woman who's chin was burned by a hot pickle. That's a lawsuit I somewhat understand. Second degree Burns from a pickle? Yeah, that ain't right.
Ya, those hot pickles will get ya everytime. Lol

·
Banned
0 Posts

because its coffee moron
yeah until a few years ago, when they started making iced coffee, who ordered cold coffee? i know when i ordered coffee, it had better been hot!

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
that happened last wednesday at the shooters shop in milwaukee wisconsin. protestors showed up to harrass the gunshop. the manager sent out one of his guys with their response to their protest heh.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
JonM said:
that happened last wednesday at the shooters shop in milwaukee wisconsin. protestors showed up to harrass the gunshop. the manager sent out one of his guys with their response to their protest heh.
More details? Was the response "Nuts!" That would have been pretty cool...

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
You know, no one can pull a trigger without fingers. Maybe those anti-gunners should lop their hands off in protest :D
I'm thinking they should lop something else off in protest, it might prevent future azzhats. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey Wood IM from Reno Nevada and now I live in Texas had no idea there was a Reno Tx aint that some s**t

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
rickyp8888 said:
rope kills people too and its feelings are hurt everyone pays attention to guns
poor rope. I still love you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts