Spoiled wife

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by partdeux, Dec 9, 2011.

1. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Is getting a Bersa .380 wiith CT for Christmas. She picked it out, and paid for it :)

She now owns twice as many firearms as I do.

It's going to kill her seeing it wrapped under the tree :cool:

2. DallasShooter

DallasShooter New Member

She will love it.... Keep spoiling her!

3. countryboy

countryboy New Member

Spoiling your wife is good for your health....

EXPENDABLE

4. jerry12

jerry12 New Member

Yes very good for your health. :D

5. gollygee

gollygee New Member

One good thing about her owning more, she can't complain when you want another one. ;)

6. DodgeThis

DodgeThis New Member

I don't know your wife, but you should get her to hang with mine more often. :D

7. Werminator

Werminator Member

Now since she is your wife that means half of everything she owns is yours right? and half of everything you own is hers... So umm... the more guns SHE buys the more guns YOU own... although... I am married and I know when a woman says her vows about whats mine is yours and vice versa, they hear themselves say whats yours is mine and so is mine...

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

not sure it works that way... i asked the wife last week if i could take her xdm 9mm to the range she said ill shoot you with it first. heh. im not sure she would give up half the gun either.

i guess it works on paper but reality is a little different

9. dpowers311

dpowers311 New Member

Did you make her wrap it and put it under the tree.

Dave

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

That is so funny.

11. partdeux

No, I'll wrap it :)

She paid for it with her card as we use her card to maximize our points. This is her THIRD primary carry gun, and I wanted her to absolutely be sure it's the one she wanted.

12. Bizdaddy

Bizdaddy New Member

Actually that was the point he was making, what's yours is hers and what's hers is hers. My wife thinks the same way!!!

13. headhunter

headhunter Member

A new gun for Christmas and laser too! Please, don't make the lady angry. Didn't you find her a new holster/ handbag too?

14. partdeux

She's getting a holster to go with it. I wouldn't go near a handbag for her with a 10' pole. I made the mistake of shopping with her one day for one, NEVER AGAIN! This fantastic woman shops for clothes like a man, but handbag, OMFG, they don't make one that satisfies her. Luckily she buys one, uses it for 2-3 years until it needs to be replaced.