Spikes Punisher Lower

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by SavageGlock, May 1, 2012.

1. SavageGlock

SavageGlock New Member

Today I ordered a Spikes Tactical Punisher lower for a total of $150.00 after the FFL trans and background check... I ended up spending a bit more to get the lower I really wanted... Anyone else willing to spend that munch on the lower they want?

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

yes.

if its something your never going to sell off going with what you really want is better than settling for something lesser just cuz its a few dollars cheaper.

i budget in toy funds and save that for what i want

3. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

I think I paid around that much for the exact same lower.

4. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

I would have paid that if I did not find the Zombie lower at a local shop. I wanted the Zombie since I am building a Zombie apocalypse weapon. Lol. I was lucky to only pay 119.

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Sure, I spent that much for a US Army Edition billet lower. For the same reasons Jon mentioned I don't mind paying a little more for lowers I really want. After all it's the firearm so why not have the roll mark you like. What's $50 when you consider the overall cost of the rifle.

6. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I noticed Spikes Punisher is one damn hard to get. I paid my Spider & Pirate $115 each included $25 transfer fee. Free background check as my Nevada permit issued after July 2012. Overall, i wont pay more than $130 including transfer for a lower.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm working on getting my hands on one.

8. SavageGlock

SavageGlock New Member

Gunbroker is the only place I could find one...

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Cool its crazy right now around here you can't even get a s&w lower.
    I'll keep an eye on gunbroker thanks

10. SavageGlock

SavageGlock New Member

Get my lower next week!! Super stoked for my first build I am going to video document or at least pic document each part of the build.

11. CamoToe1

CamoToe1 New Member

Offered a pic of my punisher lower as a visual aid... Great choice.

Attached Files:

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

1: you suck for buying my lower.
    2: is that a joint on your lower?
    3: where did you get the lower and how much?

13. CamoToe1

CamoToe1 New Member

My GS ordered it from spikes direct. Ordered Jan. 7.... Took two months to get here. I made a trade so not sure $, but GS sold color filled spider lowers for $150. You did fine, especially if it's what you really want. I had an RRA and they are $145 all over. Did you color fill?

14. CamoToe1

CamoToe1 New Member

Oh and that's a toothpick, I can't roll em' that tight. :)

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol I've been watching the spikes site waiting for them to be back in stock. Rather wait before someone has my money. Nobody local has them either. I might hit an auction site.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  16. SavageGlock

SavageGlock New Member

I didn't go with the color fill... I want to color fill it myself, the skull white or red and the select fires different. I wanna do the safety white the semi-auto silver(bullet) and the full auto gold(bullet).

17. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

image-1877921324.jpg

Here is the lower I got. I want a zombie AR so I started with the zombie lower.

18. CamoToe1

CamoToe1 New Member

That'll be sweet. I was going to color fill but decided to keep this one all black. I may need to snag a valkyrie lower for next build. I went 16" lightweight bcm and am considering a 20" 1/8 twist bull upper next... Just too many options!