Spikes lowers

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by homelessguy01, Apr 29, 2012.

1. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

I Know this has probably already been covered but are spikes lowers completely dried up everywhere?
    I've been hunting for a punisher lower with no luck

Are we talking weeks or months before we see more?

2. DavidB

DavidB New Member

I'm going to spikes office in apopka tomorrow. I'll ask them directly for you.

3. heartlessmcfly

heartlessmcfly New Member

We just had a big group buy over at long island firearms.com. 108 lowers if I remember correctly. Took about 8 weeks from order to delivery

Sent from my DROID RAZR using FirearmsTalk

4. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

I just got a spikes Zombie lower at Forsyth Count Pawn in Cumming Ga. They had a few more stripped ones and some complete.

5. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

Hey thanks man! That wud be awesome to get some kind of ballpark figure! I could justify waiting a while but if it's too long I might just get a psa

6. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

This damn election is causing a pain in the ass for regular guys looking to buy guns.

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

We did the same thing with LRB .50 stripped lowers and 50 stripped upppers , its been 8 weeks last wednesday and they called friday we will finally see them middle of this week . Everywhere is behind on them so be patient, you might look around on other forums in the sale sections I do see them every once in a while

8. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

Will do man, but the temptation to start my build might be too much to wait too long I might just have to make one now and make another one later!

9. Car54

Car54 New Member

Sign up on joeboboutfitters.com. He is scheduled to get some in soon. If you are on his notification list, you'll get an e-mail as soon as they are in.

10. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Sign up on aimsurplus.com. within the last month, i received their in stocks nltification twice, for the zombie & pirate lower. None so far for the punisher. Just keep an eye on them, wont hurt. ;)

11. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Call Forsyth county pawn Cumming Ga they still had a few stripped and a few complete. I don't know if they have anymore stripped Zombie ones.

12. Fixer

Fixer New Member

I am just tossing this out there for FYI only. I am NOT accusing Spikes of anything, nor am I stating its a policy of theirs.

On last election day Spikes canceled many orders, returned funds to customers, then increased prices on all gear. There are threads on AR15.com about it. I am not sure if Spikes ever addressed it. I am not sure if it was talked about here. I wouldnt care how long it took unless that delivery date was close to November...then I would have some concerns only for past experiences of others.

Once again, I am not accusing anyone of anything.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  13. MrPEZO

MrPEZO New Member

Try calling The Arms Room, they are in Orlando, FL and they do business with Spike's. I got a complete Punisher rifle from they a few months back. 1-407-282-3803.

14. bulldogfirearms

bulldogfirearms New Member

I ordered two spikes lowers from aimsurplus a few weeks ago. They said that it would ship in 3-4 months. I got an email Friday saying they had just shipped. They are supposed to be here today after only a few weeks of waiting

15. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

It's hard to know what to do I might just order it from aim and wait it out. It's a good price from there anyway seen em for 130 on other sites... Too much

16. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Everyone is going up on them. I got mine for 119. Every place I called said they will only honnor the old price if their price does not go up when they buy them. Forsyth said they were 89 but spikes went up one these they bought.

17. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Its kinda like the business I work in . we never truely know the price until the day it ships . As needs increase so does the price.
    product is priced at shipment , crazy way to do business I know but thats just how things seem to work :)

18. DavidB

DavidB New Member

Went to spikes this morning, they said to check with aim surplus they should get a shipment soon. Spikes said it would be a 4-5 month wait otherwise for the punisher logo lower. Hope that helps.

19. homelessguy01

homelessguy01 New Member

Hey man thanks alot it's good to know where I stand! Il be signing up to aim now anyway

20. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Got an another notification instock email from surplus for the spikes lower punisher this afternoon. I opened the email 13mins later and went straight to the link. Voila.. sold out. That quick again? Lol