Spike Lee Sued

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Rentacop, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Nationa Review -

Finally Justice in the Zimmerman Case: Spike Lee Sued

Via Variety:

Spike Lee has been sued by an elderly couple in Florida, whose address he incorrectly identified as the home of Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman, according to court documents obtained by the Smoking Gun.

The suit claims the “Do the Right Thing” director tweeted out the Florida address along with George Zimmerman’s name in March 2012 to his 240,000-plus Twitter followers.

“While defendant intended to post the home address of George Zimmerman, he actually posted the address of plaintiffs Elaine McClain and David McClain,” the complaint reads.

“I don’t give a f— what you think kill that *****,” Lee wrote. “HERE GO HIS ADDRESS, LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.”. . .

Good. - Greg Pollowitz

2. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Too bad he can't be forced to give up going to Sporting events until he makes Restitution to that Couple,...

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i'm amazed that no one is filing some sort of criminal charges against him for that.

i guess, "Do the Right Thing" doesn't apply to Spike!:mad:

4. mseric

mseric New Member

That would be Racist.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

It seems like the America we live in today, you can buy the right to shout fire in a crowded theater if youve got enough money or are a star! Hope they do guiltify him to the tune of a few 10 million bucks but my guess is he gets a slap on the wrist at worst. He literally put that couples life at risk, thats a criminal activity deserving of prison time and a loss of significant savings and future earnings not a reward as highly paid guest speaker at a Dem Fund raiser.

6. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I don't know how spike was not charged with trying to incite, a serious criminal charge. Money would mean nothing to me in this case. I would want to make an example of Spike. I would only settle for criminal charges that would land his *** in jail for 20 years.

7. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

That perpetually angry POS should be sentenced to rooming for a year with Mel Gibson.

8. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Wait a min.........................

Thats todays America. The same as the media, the same as the cops with a no knock warrant at the wrong address that kills dogs and innocent law abiding citizens. Who the $$$$ is spike lee................We live in a @@@@ up world...................

10. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

He is extremely lucky that nothing happened to that couple.

Now let's see if anyone shuns him in his industry.

11. mseric

mseric New Member

...and they weren't even Minorities.

12. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I'm certainly waiting to here the "progressives" scream this at the couple for suing Lee.

13. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

They will excuse him for his bleeding heart. If looking hateful was a crime, Lee would have been serving life. It always amazed me how this gnome made it relatively big, with this bulging hateful stare and the perpetual rat smirk. Affirmative action? Don't know. The worst about him is that he has an audience.

14. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Just like Michael Moore. Nobody should have ever heard of him, but the liberal/libertarian America haters with money finance his crap.

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

wow, just wow.:rolleyes:

Attached Files: