Spiders On Drugs....Really?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Mar 17, 2011.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Thought this was educational, as well as humorously entertaining. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc"]YouTube - Spiders On Drugs[/ame]

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

That was pizz your pants funny... What does a spider think is crawling on it when it gets the DTs?

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

So are they saying the when spiders are effed up they do crappy work? Was this study funded by the Government?

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Spiders have been used in drug experiments for a long time. Dose the spider and then view the web it makes.

A well distributed text book in psych courses called "The Three Pound Universe" (the human brain weighs 3#'s on average), plenty of photos of webs made by high spiders are used as an example of how instinctive reflexes work under the influence of different drugs. The hash spider made about a half-web. The LSD spider made a very symectrically shaped web. The mescaline spider made something that does not even look like a web. The caffene spider probably made an effective and encompassing web, but exptremely erratic. I wanna know what they told the control group. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Nearly spit on the monitor.

Really small spiders...duh. :D

6. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

That was seriously funny!

7. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I laughed myself silly on this. Passed it on to my buddies. :D

8. orangello

orangello New Member

I knew this hippy that got bitten (while severely impairedish) by a yellowjacket; the yellowjacket landed, twitched out, then died.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The THC spider did not spin a web, but went next door and ate all of the flies caught in the other spider's web. The one given PCP climbed the tree and beat the crap out of the eagle nesting there. The one given Chablis moved to San Francisco, and set of web keeping with 2 other spiders. The one given Budweiser was caught spotlighting flies at 2:00 AM.

10. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

LOL!

Really awesome post, thanks for the laugh.

11. General_lee

General_lee New Member

That was funny as hell! The caffeine spider was the best:D

12. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Poor little MJ spider......... :eek: