Speedtraps

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Oct 23, 2020.

1. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

Love County, eh?

Sounds more like "Hate," with treatment like that.

Funny, but I'd bet a male could do "the business" against the farthest tree and probably not get a second glance. (Let alone a specious charge of "sex offender." Though, how sex comes into urination in a field I'll never know. Not my thang, that.)

2. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I live just a few miles from Georgia, and I have driven there a lot. The only ticket I ever got there I fully deserved. I was driving about 70 in a 55 zone, way out in the middle of nowhere. I got the ticket and went on my way, mailing the fine in.

3. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

But then, you've been mostly bangin' around with a Mercury outboard vehicle, right? :p ("Boat" being your moniker, I mean.)

To be fair, I was accused back in my late teen years as "driving like a granny." So I guess some drum beating has "that beat" from the get-go, for some folks. Moi included; zippy and efficient, just not speed-limit breaking. I'm okay with that. Even if the tailgaters despise it. They can go suck eggs, every last one of 'em.

boatme98 likes this.
  4. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member Supporter

Waze is my friend, and should be yours too :)

5. Les Moore

Les Moore Well-Known Member

I feel a little envious of people who get speeding tickets. The life they must live, their car is so uncomfortable, compared to where they are coming from and going to. How POSH must it be, wherever they come and go to. Because by comparison, the interior of their car sucks so bad, they risk getting speeding tickets, in order to get away from their comparably awful cars!

Now me, I have a very comfortable seat, in my car, climate control, my favorite tunes. My car is the most comfortable environment I'm going to be in, all day! I'm in no rush to get where I'm going, it won't be as nice as the interior of my vehicle.

So I wish I was one of those folks who are speeding, trying to get to that place that's nicer than the interior of their car...

primer1 likes this.
  6. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member Supporter

primer1 likes this.
  7. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

"...The “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” rapper said he was at a club promoting his new song and that he could go 143 mph because he’s not “a regular person,” the report said...."
    :rolleyes:

OLD Ron likes this.
  8. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man Well-Known Member

A few places around here they have speed traps coupled with construction zones.(just to boost the fines) They are easy to tell the construction zone only goes a block or two & there is never any construction in them. They use the old wooden construction zone signs & all the real construction zones use the metal collapsible signs.