Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have have one or know of them . I like to have a few different types of holsters for my conceal carry , I already have the perfect for me IWB holster , the Speed beez OWB open top pancake looks pretty good , The holster isn't overpowering defeating being low profile and also being strong enough the secure the weapon . I found the belt loops being on either side rather then in back of the holster secures much better , I have the mini Scabbard , my only problem with the holster is the belt loop is 1.75" if it were 1.5 it would be much better. The Speed is 1 5/8" with my EDC belt being 1.5 it should work out well .

·
Supporting Member
12,636 Posts
CW
Never had one in that Brand.
I can't believe that the extra .25 (1/4") in the Loops will make any difference at all. Since Pancakes Holsters snug very well with any good quality Belt. The one I had, the Slots were mostly a little larger than some of my Belts but I had no problem even with my Dress Belt.
My Uncle who was a Leathersmith made a ton of Pancake Holsters. They were very comfortable to wear. And that Speed Beez OWB Pancake looks very nice ,is well made and the stitching is impressive cosmetically. "Good looking Holster! Even a good quality Bianchi will run around $69 so the price is comparable at $71.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sniper
I'm using the Kore Essential ratchet system EDC belt , they work well securing holsters , pancake holsters I also found very comfortable to carry , it was between the Bianchi 58 PI and the Speed Beez . Thanks 03 for answering my post , Hope All is Well.
Chris

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update on the Speed Beez holster. After ordering , the next day I read the company gave discounts for different things , one of them being a veteran , I'm a Vietnam Combat Vet 67-68 9th ID . e-mailed them and they refunded 10% , I thanked them , it's nice to deal with a top notch company. Just want everyone to know about the company. Didn't receive the holster yet but have no doubt of it quality. Will post when it arrives.
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts