Species Adaptation or Imitation?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Jan 29, 2011.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Makes you want to go hmmm....:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrQf6cogMuI&feature=related"]YouTube - Gorilla Walks Like A Man![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kva_HlMk498&feature=channel"]YouTube - Gorilla Walks Like A Man - Part 2[/ame]

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Those damned dirty apes! :mad: Next thing you know we'll all be hiding out in the bushes wearing nothing but loincloths. :eek:

:cool:

3. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I do that anyway, for fun.

4. General_lee

General_lee New Member

See now? Bigfoot IS real!

5. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Check this out

Men will be happy to know that humans have the largest primate penis with respect to overall body size. Gorillas oddly enough have one of the smallest primate penises, despite the fact that they are the largest primates on Earth. Gorillas penis size averages around a paltry two inches. Chimpanzees are much smaller than gorillas, yet sport a penis twice as long.

Prob just showing off to the chimps. :rolleyes:

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I thought everyone knew JD walked upright...

7. Walley

Walley New Member

That ape reminds me of my older brother. Are you sure it wasn't him in the vido?

8. dewey

dewey New Member

Men will be happy to know that humans have the largest primate penis with respect to overall body size. Gorillas oddly enough have one of the smallest primate penises, despite the fact that they are the largest primates on Earth. Gorillas penis size averages around a paltry two inches. Chimpanzees are much smaller than gorillas, yet sport a penis twice as long.

Wow, when my wife told me that I was hung like an ape, I sort of took it as a compliment. Figures.

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Yeah, you got a point there. Maybe that's not such a bad thing :D

All this time the gals have called me a big cuddly gorilla ... :eek:

10. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Chimps are randy little buggers..... saw a YouTube video of a chimp 'pleasuring' himself with a large frog! WEIRD...... :eek: