Special Price on Flint Knapped Obsidian Blade Knife with Elk Antler Handle

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by rp50817, Jun 26, 2011.

1. rp50817

rp50817 New Member

SALE: REDUCED TO $67.95 FOR ANY MEMBER INCLUDING SHIPPING
    Please consider adding this to you knife collection, buying it as a gift or to decorate your den, office or other room. Goes great with any gun collection.
    The knife measures 10-inches long overall. It features a dark green/gray obsidian blade knapped by Ron Saunders of Nampa, Idaho.
    The Native American of Cherokee descent is considered by many to be the most outstanding lithic artist in the country. I was lucky to get a few blades from him. This is a super blade that appears green or gray in bright light. It is not translucent. Not sure, but it may be referred to "Gray Ghost" obsidian.
    The blade is permanently hafted to an elk antler handle. The handle has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap. Carefully wrapped brown sinew secures the joint of the handle and blade and creates a cosmetically enhanced authentic appearance.
    For Forum members, it was regularly $75 with free Priority Mail shipping in the continental U.S. and $70 for Supporting Members.
    Contact Randy at rp50817@windstream.net. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.

Attached Files:

2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Sure is a nice looking one.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Randy makes a quality knife and several S/M's here have purchased his products. Haven't seen, or heard, of a problem with any of them and service is top notch.

Definitely a winner.

JD

4. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I do not need another knife, I do not need another knife............

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

To late....:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNiR5ZTb_MA]YouTube - ‪Finding Nemo - Mine Mine Mine‬‏[/ame]

6. rp50817

rp50817 New Member

Appreciate the kinds words

Thank all of you for the nice comments about my knife-making.