spammers...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by trip286, May 25, 2012.

1. trip286

trip286 New Member

Don't they suck? Even pro 2a spammers, who really honestly have good intentions...
    As some of you may remember, I was planning on taking a forestry job out of Golden Colorado for the summer, until some personal issues shot down all the plans I had for my dream job.
    Anyways... I'd contacted a carry advocacy group up there to ask them to lead me in the right direction in looking into Colorado carry laws. They were very helpful...
    But now, they're asking me for money EVERY DAY!!!
    It's really pissing me off. And when I asked them to stop, they said "but sir, why don't you want to protect your right to protect yourself?"
    Ugh, they're really starting to aggravate me....

End rant*

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah even the nra can get a bit annoying with its incessant requests for money.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Lol, I think I'm the only one who hasn't been harassed by the NRA!

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

How do you pull that off?

5. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Luckily NRA doesn't bother me over the phone, I still get crap in the mail from every once in a while though. Hell I got an application to join right after I paid my dues for a lifetime membership a few years back, I was going to call and ask WTFO?

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think it was because my initial membership was a gift membership. I only got the occasional email, once a week.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol. I was getting calls long before I was a member. Kinda sad since I don't have the money to give anyway.