Sour Mood

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by levelcross, Jul 25, 2012.

1. levelcross

levelcross New Member

I an sickened by the Colorado shooting to the point of just tuning it out for a few days. Then you heap on the crap in NYC and Chitcago and it even gets worse. :mad:

So today being the wife's birthday, I tell her we should go out to eat to celebrate. She asks if we can go by the range first to try out a Colt Officer that she borrowed from a friend (I didn't even know about it). :D:D:D Well being the nice guy that I am, I agree to shoot this beautiful Colt for a while. I am sure that my mood will be back to chipper in just a few hours, Oh yeah did I mention that I love my wife???;)

2. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I have read many of your post. Not being a therapist of any sort, I'm going to make a diagnosis about your state of mind. You'll be ight pardner. Go work it out at the range and know that lady is your ground zero. The rest of the world can be all messed up but if she is good and good with you, that's a great place to look from at the rest of the world.

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

have a cookie ... always brightens up my day :D

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Sounds like a great wife; you should buy her a shiny new firearm.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I call it "Loud Therapy". ;)

6. tri70

tri70 New Member

The felt recoil, the smell of gun powder, watching holes appear in a nice pattern on paper, and seeing a pile of brass at your feet! Great way to forget about the talking heads and the bad press they puke out daily, never mentioning the good stories of guns saving lives! You will feel better knowing if the day of evil crosses your path, you will be ready!!!:cool:

7. levelcross

levelcross New Member

downsouth, this is a very real statement. My wife is more than just a wife to me, she is what helps keep me anchored to what really matters. My family is what I value most of all, they are the reason I try to be a good person, work hard, and enjoy special moments like last night.

My daughter had just gotten married and moved into a new home with her husband, so the house seems empty some what. The wife called my daughter and her husband and had them meet us at the range. :) We shot 5-6oo rounds total and then went out to eat dinner laughing telling stories and not worrying about anything at all.

The recoil therapy did work as today is looking hot, humid and great. We are planning on going back to the range tonight, then I have to clean up the Colt and send her home.:(

8. utf59

utf59 New Member

I call it "Group Therapy."

9. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

My husband has an NRA shirt that says that on the back. :)

10. Rarity

Rarity New Member

That's nice man, I love my Wife too.
    Maybe my Wife ought to get a NRA gift membership our upcoming Anniversary with the other gift I planned on getting her.

She isn't too thrilled when it comes to guns, but I can sense she feels left out...(I hope)..

This is the best place to come and talk guns. Try that on Huffington Post, or Yahoo Talk lol

There are way to many people who do not believe in individual freedom...it's quite sad.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Me tooooooo.

Attached Files:

12. MisserMartin

MisserMartin New Member

Very effective but the 'copays' can be rather expensive. Maybe they will be reimbursed under the new health care fias...plan;)